Jaggernaut

Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

1 hour ago, The Jukebox Rebel said:

^ That guy standing on the crush barrier, lol, how good a view do you want mate? And lonely Larry over there, as far away from the hoi polloi as possible. :lol:

I had not noticed that ! Lol 

3 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Against Aberdeen? Rough catching ball and Jackie Campbell watching on.

from the same game and it's not Aberdeen

ScreenHunter_1649 Sep. 18 19.23.jpg

1 hour ago, stuthejag said:

from the same game and it's not Aberdeen

ScreenHunter_1649 Sep. 18 19.23.jpg

Dundee wore that strip. 6 is Alan Hansen, 2 is George Mackie. I think it’s Danny Kellachan under Roughie in the first pic. I thought Aberdeen in the first pic as well but the player facing the camera in the 2nd pic makes the strip clearer

6 hours ago, jaggy said:

Dundee wore that strip. 6 is Alan Hansen, 2 is George Mackie. I think it’s Danny Kellachan under Roughie in the first pic. I thought Aberdeen in the first pic as well but the player facing the camera in the 2nd pic makes the strip clearer

I think those IDs are correct.

6 hours ago, jaggy said:

I'm guessing League Cup match on 28th August, 1976. Dundee were in the league below us, but we contrived to lose 0-1. In the second photo, Houston beyond Jackie Campbell, and Alan Hansen heading clear. In the first photo, don't know who is the hidden Jags player with his legs crossed, hoping for a toilet break.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I think those IDs are correct.

I'm guessing League Cup match on 28th August, 1976. Dundee were in the league below us, but we contrived to lose 0-1. In the second photo, Houston beyond Jackie Campbell, and Alan Hansen heading clear. In the first photo, don't know who is the hidden Jags player with his legs crossed, hoping for a toilet break.

I thought it might be McQuade rather than Houston, but difficult to tell. McQuade possibly more likely to be on that side of the pitch and slight hint of a beard

11 hours ago, jaggy said:

I thought it might be McQuade rather than Houston, but difficult to tell. McQuade possibly more likely to be on that side of the pitch and slight hint of a beard

I think you're right!