Willie Collum

stillresigned

It was an unbelievable performance. Half way through the second half a ball comes over, bounce shoulder high. Dools goes to kick it but raises his foot just above knee high and pulls out the challenge . Instant foul and a talking to.

10 mins later, we throw a ball deep into the box. Think it was SoD that goes to header it and the Killie defender boots him in the head, yes, the head. Play on says Willie. How can this idiot carry on refereeing!!!

Not about Collum, but on Wednesday a decision that really bugs me happened in the first half. The ball got played over Elliot at LB to their player, clearly miles offside - both their player and Elliott chase like mad and go for the ball. Only when touched, does the linesman give offside. It's so stupid. Could of been an injury, or if Elliott had got to the ball first would that make it not offside? It would of been off no matter what and the player clearly tried to play the ball so it is none of this phasing rubbish.

If someone is offside and runs to get the ball, just give offside!

Ok a bit controversial but i didnt thin he was that bad. Fans around me loing their sh1t over nothing. Not a booking in the whle game, credit to him to running the game without booking people. Yes some wrong decisions, you'll get that with any ref i any counry.

Yeh sod coulda had a pen, but it looked like a pen up the other end when fraser came in fro behind.

Didnt think he was that bad myself.

We didnt win today cos we were gash not cos of the ref

• Like 2

Ok a bit controversial but i didnt thin he was that bad. Fans around me loing their sh1t over nothing. Not a booking in the whle game, credit to him to running the game without booking people. Yes some wrong decisions, you'll get that with any ref i any counry.

Yeh sod coulda had a pen, but it looked like a pen up the other end when fraser came in fro behind.

I'm sure Dools got booked in the 2nd half? Handball?

I agree Collum didn't affect the result today but his officiating continues to baffle. He blows his whistle. We know it's for a foul but you'd be brave to bet on which side he's awarding the free kick to. Actually I thought Killie had as much reason for complaint as us. Not one of WC's poorer games but still bad.

So, not that bad but missed two penalties?!?!?

I'm sure Dools got booked in the 2nd half? Handball?

No I don't think he did get booked. That was a weird one though. He gave a soft foul and then appeared to go into a big arm waving spiel about it being persistent, pointing to locations all over the park where other infringements had apparently taken place. But there was no card. It was as if he was using persistent fouling as a justification to give the free kick. Which seems strange to me.

Also really didn't understand the late free kick down at the far end by line. We'd seemed to clear it from within the box. I hadn't even seen any players in the area where he gave the free kick.

By the way, anyone else worry when SOD went to catch the ball as it was going out for a late corner? Killie fans were claiming for a penalty and I had I horrible feeling that it had been a moment of complete madness and it could be given. Maybe one for the Alba highlights.

Just looked at the highlights. They had two claims for penalties, we had one, they had an offside goal disallowed and we had a close one allowed. And I think every call was right.

Still a lot of strange calls elsewhere, but at the least the most significant ones looked okay (to me).