McMillan

Mediocre Pundit

That's correct. McMillan isn't a criminal.

Glad to hear it.

Neither am I. But I would admit that i'm not as fit as I could be, and would have to change certain aspects of my lifestyle if I were to accept employment as a professional athlete and perfomer and show respect to my employers reputation.

A football club may wish to maintain a varying level of standards and discipline amongst its employees, which may or may not influence young and impressionable followers. That these might exceed the limitations of simply living within the rule of law is not unreasonable.

.... Ya plum.

I wish the sitution with Jordan was cleared up. But I doubt the club are dragging their heels intentionally, with apathy or incompetance. In a dispute there are at least two parties invloved. Perhaps you can enlighten us which, if any, might be causing the delay?

The specifics of each case aside, the core of the matter is the same. When discipline is challenged and the club's rules are broken at Inverness they deal with it professionally and immediately so everyone can move on.

The McMillan situation should have been cleared up by now one way or another and by the looks of it, it probably would have been at any other club.

Why other clubs can get these things nailed down and we manage need to turn it into a massive cluster**** is a mystery.

The specifics of each case aside, the core of the matter is the same. When discipline is challenged and the club's rules are broken at Inverness they deal with it professionally and immediately so everyone can move on.

The McMillan situation should have been cleared up by now one way or another and by the looks of it, it probably would have been at any other club.

Why other clubs can get these things nailed down and we manage need to turn it into a massive cluster**** is a mystery.

You have knowledge of the specifics. Sorry I didn't know.

However, the core of the matter is not to expedite conclusion at all costs for the sake of convenience, but rather to reach a fair, preferably amicable, and agreed one. I was suggesting that, for example, our club may have offered a resolution that Jordan is not willing to accept, or perhaps there are other parties involved in the matter other than the club and player.

Either you have more knowledge of the whole affair than most of us in which case you would probably be best advised to keep quiet or you don't have any more knowledge than the vast majority of us in which case you would probably be best advised...............

• Like 1

Either you have more knowledge of the whole affair than most of us in which case you would probably be best advised to keep quiet or you don't have any more knowledge than the vast majority of us in which case you would probably be best advised...............

Keep The Cup quiet? If we won the treble next year with Archie in charge there would no doubt still be something to complain about. Re Jordan, I think we all want to know what the outcome is going to be. The reason for that is that he is a good player and we are missing him. The important thing is that he gets himself sorted and back playing, whether it's for us or for someone else, it is after all the boys livelyhood.

• Members

Perhaps the Club have dealt "with it professionally and immediately" and they have moved on?
  • Like 2

Was wondering the same Jaggernaut - if this is ever settled (whatever this is) we need him to be able to step back into the team.

It's baffling. Paul Paton can be involved in something high profile to the extent that it goes to court (what happened with that by the way?), Utd have an internal investigation and he's a mainstay in their team. McMillan faces an internal investigation and disappears. Surely the press would have printed something if it was newsworthy? I've no idea what he's supposed to have done, but it's unlikely he's got a feckin superinjunction to prevent it being published.

Was wondering the same Jaggernaut - if this is ever settled (whatever this is) we need him to be able to step back into the team. It's baffling. Paul Paton can be involved in something high profile to the extent that it goes to court (what happened with that by the way?), Utd have an internal investigation and he's a mainstay in their team. McMillan faces an internal investigation and disappears. Surely the press would have printed something if it was newsworthy? I've no idea what he's supposed to have done, but it's unlikely he's got a feckin superinjunction to prevent it being published.

It's two months on - a club statement on the current status is a necessity rather than a courtesy.