Gary Mcalistair On Bobby Madden Tonight On Bt

stillresigned

I nearly choked on my tea when I heard recommend Madden as our best referee and that he should be placed in charge of the forthcoming Ugly Sisters League Cup semi-final!

Much as my second thought was, well those two deserve himq, it is a real damming indictment of refereeing standards in this country if Bobby Madden is our top whistler!

I nearly choked on my tea when I heard recommend Madden as our best referee and that he should be placed in charge of the forthcoming Ugly Sisters League Cup semi-final!

Much as my second thought was, well those two deserve himq, it is a real damming indictment of refereeing standards in this country if Bobby Madden is our top whistler!

Celtic supporting mate of mine says they are annoyed at the appointment as apparently he used to be a season ticket holder at Ibrox. I'm not sure if it's true or not

Celtic supporting mate of mine says they are annoyed at the appointment as apparently he used to be a season ticket holder at Ibrox. I'm not sure if it's true or not

Don't know the truth of this rumour either, but to be honest given the ineptitude and lack of engagement shown by the SFA would anyone be very surprised? Not to mention that they do have considerable previous when it come to 'ra peepil'!

I said before probably in the Collum thread that at least Bobby Madden engages in rapport with the players. In a small league a so called top ref (God help us) is going to come up against the same players on a very regular basis. It's noticeable that two refs, who get more than just occasional Euro gigs, are the two who distance themselves and act like big shot hitlers when reffing in the SPFL. At least the inept Madden escapes my ire on that front.

Did it upset the zombies or are they happy with a further stay of execution ?

the zombies were delighted. I made the terrible decision to get on the subway at Partick going into town at about 8:30 and it was reeking with filth. They were just so happy to have not been pumped by the Jambos for once.

Total scum

• Like 1