Free Copy Of 'sick In The Basin'

The Sunnylaw Jag

Generally we sell 300 copies per issue which is fine but we would like to sell a few more. Fritz and I realise that maybe some people have never read a copy of the fanzine and have no idea what it is about or maybe you haven't read one in a while. We believe that the fanzine's content has been getting stronger and would like to offer everyone a chance to read it.

If you are interested, please pm with your details and I will post a random copy out to you. Alternatively, you can send me an email if you wish to keep your Forum id anonymous. Contact me at [email protected]

Copies will be sent out second class so give it a few days to get to you. You can also contact me if you have article you wish to submit.

Cheers

This is how they hook folk on drugs!

"Here, jist try it; it's a freebie. If ye like it ye can get anither yin next time, free like....."

Then, when your hooked......

I'm still waiting for Issue No. 1 to be reissued before I re-start my addiction.....

You got me thinking there Jagger I could get Fritz to make a Basin comic and give it free to under 16's, in the hope that after several seasons they will be indoctrinated and will graduate to paying customers!

As for the elusive number one issue. Maybe someday . . . just maybe.