Mcnamara - Total Hypocrite (And A Total Banger)

simoncordiner

You talk to DUFC fans & they'll tell you that GMS should be their best player but hasn't hit the heights. Armstrong has the most potential & Erskine has been the stand out this season.

What a difference a season makes.

Really? I tend not to watch them other than when they play us, but thought GMS looked dangerous and Erskine looked like he was sabotaging them.

I think McNamara is a horrible, disrespectful wee shite who treated us very badly. I respect the rights of others who still hold a candle for him. However, I won't be 'getting over him' as he never broke my heart; I'll dislike and despise who I choose to thank you very much. Archie finished the job that was evidently beyond the rat. That's all that really matters to me in the end.

• Like 7

Tbh, had expected a bit about this on here, I neither despise or have a fondness for JM, but do think it ironic he has the gaul to complain, while accepting that " that's football" he's got nae grounds to moan.

Not sure that I got a bigger smile outa that, or the fact that for the first time in god knows how long, we turned down cash for one of our players. For now.

Well pleased.

• Like 1

Karma?

Time some on this site gave up on its puerile 'hatred' of Jackie McNamara.

A guy moved on to a better career option than PTFC. Same thing every single one of us who post on this forum would do if we had the opportunity.

There are more important things in life.

Wrong. ... And an example in football management, did Paul hartley not turn down Cardiff a while back? ... Jackie could've stayed. He didn't. ..... C**TO!

:fan:

Yeah and the great John Lambie walked out on us twice, leaving us in limbo each time.

Some go and some stay, that's life.

:doh:

And some make amends.... Life, goes on..... ya daftie!

I think it's fair to assert there is a sliding scale of c**tish-ness, on which Mr. lambie attained a similar degree of ascent as Jackie when he dumped us for Hamilton, and left us with Sandy b45t4rding Clark, as I hint at here - http://www.wearethis...me/page__st__20 and others surely agreed at the time.

Being on the c**tish-ness offenders register is not a life sentance. For now, however, it would be unseemly to remove one from the list who has shown little remorse nor appears likely to be rehabilitated in the short or even medium term.

:smartass:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz
  • Like 3

I think McNamara is a horrible, disrespectful wee shite who treated us very badly. I respect the rights of others who still hold a candle for him. However, I won't be 'getting over him' as he never broke my heart; I'll dislike and despise who I choose to thank you very much. Archie finished the job that was evidently beyond the rat. That's all that really matters to me in the end.

Bang on.