Bring A Friend For A Tenner: St Mirren

potty trained

For this game all season ticket holders can bring a pal for just £10 - a £12 saving on the usual adult ticket price. Bring along someone who hasn't been to Firhill for a while, or has maybe never been at all, and show them what supporting Thistle is all about.

If you're a season ticket holder and wish to buy a £10 ticket for a friend, simply log in to ptfctickets.co.uk, select your seats then, when at the checkout page, select unnamed customer from the top drop down box and friend from the second drop down box in the customer column. Then just update your basket to receive the £10 ticket offer.

What's more, buy your additional ticket online in advance and you can register to enter a draw to win match day hospitality for the game against Ross County on 21st February. Five pairs of winners will be drawn from those who enter.

For your chance to win, simply follow the link in your confirmation email and fill in the online form, using a valid email address for your friend and your ptfctickets customer number which you can find on your season ticket card or when logged in to ptfctickets.

Although you can gain discounted entry by buying your ticket on the night, in order to be entered into the prize draw you must buy your ticket online at ptfctickets.co.uk, alternatively you can ring the club on 0141 579 1971 or call into the Firhill offices which are open Monday to Friday 9 - 5.

• Like 1

It is a good idea to try and get lapsed or new supporters through the turnstile.

I just have a slight query about where the new person will sit, particularly if there are no spare seats where the ST holder sits. I hope it does generate additional income for the club and doesn't just work as a discount for regular non ST supporters(who usually go with a ST holder).

• Like 1

It is a good idea to try and get lapsed or new supporters through the turnstile.

I just have a slight query about where the new person will sit, particularly if there are no spare seats where the ST holder sits. I hope it does generate additional income for the club and doesn't just work as a discount for regular non ST supporters(who usually go with a ST holder).

I'd be disappointed in any Regular this season, who used this offer.

For this game all season ticket holders can bring a pal for just £10 - a £12 saving on the usual adult ticket price. Bring along someone who hasn't been to Firhill for a while, or has maybe never been at all, and show them what supporting Thistle is all about.

If you're a season ticket holder and wish to buy a £10 ticket for a friend, simply log in to ptfctickets.co.uk, select your seats then, when at the checkout page, select unnamed customer from the top drop down box and friend from the second drop down box in the customer column. Then just update your basket to receive the £10 ticket offer.

What's more, buy your additional ticket online in advance and you can register to enter a draw to win match day hospitality for the game against Ross County on 21st February. Five pairs of winners will be drawn from those who enter.

For your chance to win, simply follow the link in your confirmation email and fill in the online form, using a valid email address for your friend and your ptfctickets customer number which you can find on your season ticket card or when logged in to ptfctickets.

Although you can gain discounted entry by buying your ticket on the night, in order to be entered into the prize draw you must buy your ticket online at ptfctickets.co.uk, alternatively you can ring the club on 0141 579 1971 or call into the Firhill offices which are open Monday to Friday 9 - 5.

Great idea but have to laugh at the word "simply" for this incredibly complicated set of instructions. Tried it a couple of times but had to give up as it seemed to want me to pay again for myself when of course I already have a season ticket. Was also not sure about selecting seats in the North Stand when I already have a "seat" I have never been to! As usual when confused by the IT, I will "simply" phone instead.

You dont need to select a ticket for yourself.

Just select tickets for the number of friends you want. Choose unnamed from the first dtop down and select friend from the 2nd drop down list at the basket. Then click update basket and the price will change to £10.

Many thanks for the explanation. Tried again and it all seemed to work and the purchase at £10 is showing up in my purchase history. The only question mark is that I did not receive the usual instant email confirmation, but hopefully that will not be too long delayed.

Does anyone know if you can bring someone along and just pay the £10 on the night?

Yup - http://ptfc.co.uk/ne...llthenorthstand

Anybody wanting to go in the North Stand on Friday night can still get the 'bring a friend for £10' offer on the night too. So long as you are accompanied by a season ticket holder, discounted entry will be available from the cash turnstiles.

I phoned the office trying to book a ticket for a friend and they said bookings can't be taken over the phone because a season ticket needs to be shown so can only do it on the night or if you go to the office in person. Forgotten my password for booking online and have had no response whenever I have requested a new one...