Jags Vs St Mirren - 30/01/15 -

Paulo

Let's talk about the game, how we will line up and how it will unfold. Yes, the banner unfurling too.

We seem to have options! I think Booth goes straight in at LB, Craigen drops out of midfield in favour of either Bannigan or Fraser....but which? McDaid seems to be pushing for a start lately, but I think Higgy likes to play against St Mirren, and Lawless has been great at Firhill this season, so perhaps he will have to wait.

Any injury concerns? I'm not up to date, but would go with this -

-----------------------Gallacher-------------------

SOD--------Frans-----------Seabourne------Booth

-------------Osman---------Fraser----------------

Lawless----------Stevenson-------------Higgy

------------------Doooooolan-----------------

Although Bannigan/Fraser I'm still undecided on.

I'd go with that team but wouldn't be surprised (or particularly disappointed) if Bannigan plays instead of Fraser.

I've got a good feeling about this one - the club seems to have really pushed for attendance here (which it should do for every game in my opinion) so hopefully a good crowd and atmosphere. Sadly I no longer think I'll be able to make it...

I think Booth could prove to be a useful addition but provided he's fit, I certainly wouldn't be dropping Christie after his displays at full-back in the last two games. It's an important game tonight and Archie will want guys on the pitch that he can trust - not saying that Booth is in any way unreliable but we know exactly what to expect from Christie. I also think having Booth and O'Donnell as full-backs is slightly gung-ho and especially with St Mirren's addition of Dayton, it would be prudent to have a more reserved player on the one side.

Craigen has performed well in Bannigan's absence but I suspect he'll drop out this evening. Both provide good energy in the middle of the park but Bannigan's ball retention is far better and that'll be important tonight. Hopefully he can be a little more disciplined and avoid having to walk a tightrope after a silly booking.

Looking for a goal from Stevo and maybe Higgy....can't let Dools grab all the glory.

Wee Gary owes us one too. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sod having a go to prove he still wants to be with us.

When was the last time we had so many potential goal scorers?

Great team...looking forward to this one.

Monthejags.