St Johnstone

eljaggo

I don't think I've felt so disinterested in Thistle in years. Even we were utterly pish! Not expecting anything tomorrow. Just sitting waiting for the drop! Depressing!

I know what you mean it's difficult to get excited by a game like tomorrow 's without dissing Sainties you kinda knoŵ how the game is likely to shape out.

Either the Perth side will hammer us or it'll be a 1-0 defeat amidst great huffing from the lads in red and yellow.

Still I'll try to look on the bright side and hope for another result like Tannadice and hopefully Aberdeen do us a turn tonight against Motherwell.

I know what you mean it's difficult to get excited by a game like tomorrow 's without dissing Sainties you kinda knoŵ how the game is likely to shape out.

Either the Perth side will hammer us or it'll be a 1-0 defeat amidst great huffing from the lads in red and yellow.

Still I'll try to look on the bright side and hope for another result like Tannadice and hopefully Aberdeen do us a turn tonight against Motherwell.

Motherwell ahead, gap between us and them down to 3, hopefully might galvinise a performance tomorrow but not holding my breadth on that.

We really need to win at least one of our next two home games. Think that will come next week. St Johnstone are on a bit of a run and they are a club we don't have a good record against. Would be reasonably happy with a draw tomorrow and a win next week

Reasonably happy??? I'd be literally over the moon

• Like 1

I would put Stuart Bannigan at left back (we have all perhaps rather over-reacted to his one poor performance against Motherwell away) from where he generally defends and attacks well, and bring the energetic and impressive David Wilson into midfield.

Would not normally re-quote my own post, but just wonder if anyone else has been impressed by David Wilson in his fleeting appearances from the bench and would put him in the starting XI?

Everyone has to get themselves up for this today. Players and fans. After last nights result a win today would be a massive step. This is no time for resignation to inevitable doom, but a time for the club as a whole to pick itself up and achieve something significant.

• Like 2

Would not normally re-quote my own post, but just wonder if anyone else has been impressed by David Wilson in his fleeting appearances from the bench and would put him in the starting XI?

He was excellent when he came on last week. No matter what happens this season, it's really encouraging to finally see some youngsters beginning to break through into the first team.

• Like 1

Can't make it (again! becoming quite the armchair fan, the last month or so for one reason or t'other), hope to goodness we take something from this game!

If nothing else, to avoid listening to the radio pundits make ill informed comments about an a side they care not a jot for, before hurrying off to report the minutiae of today's seismic happenings south of the river.

I ain't going to jinx us with any prediction or even an asses,ent: I'll just say , C'mon the Jags!

now here is a thought

how many of us expect Doolan to be in the starting line up today

probably one of the best players we have had at firhill in a long time

surely with Doolan's ability he should be one of the first on the team sheet

in the run in to this season he is the one player that has the experience, technique and composure

to get us over the finishing line

:thinking:

anyway off to firhill

now here is a thought

how many of us expect Doolan to be in the starting line up today

probably one of the best players we have had at firhill in a long time

surely with Doolan's ability he should be one of the first on the team sheet

in the run in to this season he is the one player that has the experience, technique and composure

to get us over the finishing line

:thinking:

anyway off to firhill

Any other gems in your crystal ball ?