New Kits For Next Season

Yellow & Redneck

You should go for it.

Nah the Newcastle fans are doing this to protest against Mike Ashley wasting money in their club. We don't have that problem. Our club are doing all they can to raise money so despite me not being keen on some stuff, at least the money is going to the club.

I got the long sleeve home top for my birthday yesterday. It is a cracking top and good quality.

Is there any way we could sell our shirts to high street shops (make some money for ttl) and would mean that others who just fancy an unusual club shirt could buy it.

High Street shops selling our shirts is a non-starter for various reasons.

They would be reluctant to stock them for starters, due to the small supporter base we have.

I expect that TTL would also be reluctant to sell to other retailers as well, given that they have an exclusive retail agreement with the club.

Anyone know where a Dad can get the SPFL sleeve badges and numbers/letters? i tried Greaves a couple of years ago and they just gave me the run around.

I would know if I supported Cowdenbeath!!! http://www.cowdenbeathfc.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=68

For the last couple of seasons, all the main sports shops have been running down their set of SPFL numbers & letters, partly as they expected the font / style to change. Regrettably, the only place I could find that would do them is any of the shops belonging to Glasgow's 2nd oldest professional football team still in continuous existence - one in Argyle St for example. Think a number of 1 or 2 digits plus a name was £12. SPFL badges are a further £5 each. You had to tell them what colour of letters you needed and how far up the back to put them, especially with kid's sizes on last year's strip. The only amusing side to this is they make you sign a form that says "not bought at this shop" when you take your Thistle strip in.

Given Joma do printing and someone does it for the club, you wouldn't think it was hard for them to do the right version.

A possible saving grace is that this season the SPFL finally changed their font, so perhaps main sports shops will restock them. They tended to be more expensive than £12 though.

For the last couple of seasons, all the main sports shops have been running down their set of SPFL numbers & letters, partly as they expected the font / style to change. Regrettably, the only place I could find that would do them is any of the shops belonging to Glasgow's 2nd oldest professional football team still in continuous existence - one in Argyle St for example. Think a number of 1 or 2 digits plus a name was £12. SPFL badges are a further £5 each. You had to tell them what colour of letters you needed and how far up the back to put them, especially with kid's sizes on last year's strip. The only amusing side to this is they make you sign a form that says "not bought at this shop" when you take your Thistle strip in.

Given Joma do printing and someone does it for the club, you wouldn't think it was hard for them to do the right version.

A possible saving grace is that this season the SPFL finally changed their font, so perhaps main sports shops will restock them. They tended to be more expensive than £12 though.

Thanks for the constructive advice. Seems very complicated! I'm glad you did the running for me as I still have one in a pram. Maybe do this for my middle son and not my daughter this time. They both wore their old named and numbered strips at the recent kit launch and were in a lot of pictures cos of it.

Remember mate it's Glasgows oldest professional team. Queens Park have never turned professional in their history as its registered in its constitution to be amateur

Remember mate it's Glasgows oldest professional team. Queens Park have never turned professional in their history as its registered in its constitution to be amateur

Agreed: we are the oldest professional football team still in continuous existence in Glasgow; Queens Park are older but amateur.

However, it is the second oldest professional ftsiceiG that will do your printing, not QP.

However, it is the second oldest professional ftsiceiG that will do your printing, not QP.

always thought that was a tremendous word since i first visited earth, and in equal measure, always struggled with the pronunciation of it, don't really know why :frantic::wacko: