Star & Garter Bus - Motherwell

ian_mac

The annual Star & Garter Brake Club day out will take place on Saturday May 23rd when we travel to Motherwell.

The bus will be leaving at 1pm, stopping at one of the fine hostelries near the ground. After the match, the bus will immediately depart from outside the stand where our fans will be housed.

Should the kick off be earlier than 3pm, the departure time will be amended accordingly.

Cost will be £6 a head, assuming we fill the bus, which we've always done in the past. So please book early.

This is always a cracking day out and will hopefully be a great way to end what's been another good season.

Seats can be booked by sending a PM to myself.

The annual Star & Garter Brake Club day out will take place on Saturday May 23rd when we travel to Motherwell.

The bus will be leaving at 1pm, stopping at one of the fine hostelries near the ground. After the match, the bus will immediately depart from outside the stand where our fans will be housed.

Should the kick off be earlier than 3pm, the departure time will be amended accordingly.

Cost will be £6 a head, assuming we fill the bus, which we've always done in the past. So please book early.

This is always a cracking day out and will hopefully be a great way to end what's been another good season.

Seats can be booked by sending a PM to myself.

I spot a flaw!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick thanks to Ian for organising Saturday's S&G Brake Club outing. Had a cracking day on Saturday. Jumped in a taxi from the city centre to the Star, happened to be driven by the bold Davie Farrell, so a good chat on the way up to the ground; some good football talk in warm sunshine with fellow Jags supporters in the beer garden before the match; singing section was in good (if merciless) form - poor Motherwell fans; and had the pleasure of meeting my new hero, Mhairi Black. The only down side was the shame of failing the footwear inspection on the way home...

Top day out.

• Like 2

Just a quick thanks to Ian for organising Saturday's S&G Brake Club outing. Had a cracking day on Saturday. Jumped in a taxi from the city centre to the Star, happened to be driven by the bold Davie Farrell, so a good chat on the way up to the ground; some good football talk in warm sunshine with fellow Jags supporters in the beer garden before the match; singing section was in good (if merciless) form - poor Motherwell fans; and had the pleasure of meeting my new hero, Mhairi Black. The only down side was the shame of failing the footwear inspection on the way home...

Top day out.

Agree totally with the above and great to see Scotland's only professional bull-runner in attendance. The football was secondary, it was all about seeing out the season with friends and having a laugh. In this respect, as it always does, the S&G bus was a memorable day out. Thanks.

P.S. F*** all wrong with my trainers; a bargain at £6.39!