Mhairi Black

javeajag

turns out the SNP candidate for Paisley North - and who will hopefully hump the awful Douglas Alexander - is a Thisle fan .....

Have we had a MP fan before ?!

Lovely piece about her written by Graham Speirs

Chris Stephens who is standing in Glasgow South West for the SNP is also a Thistle fan.

Could there be more Jags in Westminster than Scottish Labour MPs on May 8th? :-)

• Like 2

turns out the SNP candidate for Paisley North - and who will hopefully hump the awful Douglas Alexander - is a Thisle fan .....

Have we had a MP fan before ?!

Lovely piece about her written by Graham Speirs

There was something in the paper about her a few months ago cos she hates Celtic!!! Go girl

She sits in the North Stand. Read a couple of good articles about her in the Guardian recently. I remember her after we won the Championship up on a chair in the Star and Garter singing the Archibald song. Not a kid on Jag

IF she's up against Alexander Id move to Paisley just to vote for her.

Edited by angry gaz
  • Like 1

She sits in the North Stand. Read a couple of good articles about her in the Guardian recently. I remember her after we won the Championship up on a chair in the Star and Garter singing the Archibald song. Not a kid on Jag

Yes she's against Alexander so fingers crossed !

Mhari Black will become the youngest MP in British Parliament since the 17th century. And some say we don't have decent youth development.

Laura Kuensberg is Jags fan too. (Channel 4 news these days?) We are pretty well represented in political circles.

Edited by allyo

Mhari Black will become the youngest MP in British Parliament since the 17th century. And some say we don't have decent youth development.

Laura Kuensberg is Jags fan too. (Channel 4 news these days?) We are pretty well represented in political circles.

Tried to get Laura Kuensberg to write an article for the Thistle programme a few years back but she didn't feel she had enough Jags knowledge to do so.

That didn't stop me for 22 years!

Edited by Tom Hosie
  • Like 1

I believe I heard that die-hard Jags fan Scott McFarlane has been deselected from the Monster Raving Loony Party for holding too ridiculous views. He's now standing as an Independent on a pro European ticket.

That is Raving Loony. We have no chance of getting into Europe.

:frantic:

Tried to get Laura Kuensberg to write an article for the Thistle programme a few years back but she didn't feel she had enough Jags knowledge to do so.

That didn't stop me for 22 years!

Laura is a Jags fan but never went to many games - despite my attempts to drag her along (my wee sis). I used to go home and away but not so much now, given where I live, but it's great to see the team doing so well under Archie.

You having a go Gaz? :eyebrow:

Since I know you don't want to vote for Alexander why don't you vote for her on my behalf . You know it makes sense

I'm down in the basement, my wireless is tuned into Moscow and I'm awaiting instructions. It's not like the old days! I look at the ballot paper, in many ways nice to have the opportunity of universal suffrage, but all I see are diluted neo-liberal promises. But, for once, only once, I think you're right. That wee turd Alexander needs to be bounced into touch and Ms Black is just the candidate to make this happen. (In this respect I'm being serious, even if I do have history with the SNP locally; but that's another story: chapter 8 of my memoir, available in all Bargain Books for £0.10 or £35 for a signed copy from behind the bar in the New Regent! I do 'meet the author' days in the Star before home games. Good looking guy who stands beside the ageing rocker that is is your brother!)

Do you still have a Pat Lally statue in your hall? Must be good for hanging your top hat and cape after a hard day keeping the lower orders in check.

• Like 2