2015/16 Season Transfer Thread

Not a transfer as such but an ex Jag hanging up his boots (due to an SFA edict by the sound of it). Chaplain was to me a kinda lower league James Craigen. By that I mean a player with great attitude you really want to see succeed. http://www.dailyreco...haplain-5813476

Hope he does well in his new job.

good luck to him, he was a great player to have at the club at the time, although he just wasn't good enough which was a shame.

Not a transfer as such but an ex Jag hanging up his boots (due to an SFA edict by the sound of it). Chaplain was to me a kinda lower league James Craigen. By that I mean a player with great attitude you really want to see succeed. http://www.dailyreco...haplain-5813476

Hope he does well in his new job.

He is also something to do with sports development at the University of Stirling. Seen him walking around the campus a few times.

Hibs seem to be going after a few ex Hearts players - maybe hoping to copy their success from the season just finished

Hearts players were super fit whereas questions were asked about sevco and Hibs. Probably Hibs will try and up the pace and/or stamina and ex Hearts players, who'll also be proven good enough for that division, will be a good place to start.

McShane to County? Great signing.

and a three-year contract makes sound business sense. Hopefully - but doubtfully - we can persuade the likes of Stuart bannigan and Gary Fraser to sign extended deals taking them beyond the end of next season.

and a three-year contract makes sound business sense. Hopefully - but doubtfully - we can persuade the likes of Stuart bannigan and Gary Fraser to sign extended deals taking them beyond the end of next season.

Fraser's deal takes him to 2017. Still would like to see the likes of these two extend their contract a bit though.

Re Vigurs. I've looked him up and it seems he was out for a long spell with an injury this season. But his previous history shows him to have played plenty of games - hardly the sign of an "injury prone" player.

Fraser's deal takes him to 2017. Still would like to see the likes of these two extend their contract a bit though.

Re Vigurs. I've looked him up and it seems he was out for a long spell with an injury this season. But his previous history shows him to have played plenty of games - hardly the sign of an "injury prone" player.

I think Vigurs lack of pace could be a problem. If we didn't have Stevenson then that wouldn't matter so much.

OP amended to include Sutton signing. Anything that weakens Motherwell is alright by me.

Have to say I don't think that signing strengthens St Johnstone all that much: I don't think he's the force he used to be; in his 30s now, I know some players can be good well into 30s but I don't think he's that kind, depends too much on physicality rather than skill.

Have to say I don't think that signing strengthens St Johnstone all that much: I don't think he's the force he used to be; in his 30s now, I know some players can be good well into 30s but I don't think he's that kind, depends too much on physicality rather than skill.

Some of the well fans don't seem to be that bothered at all he has left.