Welcome Tomas

jagfaelivi

Glad to hear we have filled the gap left by Scott Fox and signed the experienced Tomas Cerny. Good signing as has been noted on speculation elsewhere here.

Welcome Tomas and many clean sheets in the Jags colours.

Good, too that Gall is staying on, Scully is back and that both Jack Hendry and David Wilson have signed on again.

Archie is moving quietly about his business. Well done, Alan

Agree. Although I'm keen to see some action on other fronts I guess we're at too early a stage and players will be mulling over options and we won't see any major signings (i.e. replacements for the likes of O'Donnell, etc.) for days or even a week or so.

So that's us got a Czech, a Belgian and a Ghanaian as well as several Englishmen in the squad. Is Simon Colina still with us?

No, he got released in January. Had high hopes for him as well, given his football upbringing.

No, he got released in January. Had high hopes for him as well, given his football upbringing.

Same here. Hadn't realised he'd gone. I know we only have a part time sort of web upkeep but they ought to keep stuff like that more up to date than they do - it's not that hard to remove an item that's out of date, different when changing content as that takes a little time and needs to be double-checked for accuracy.

Really pleased with this signing. Albeit not much first team football for a while he was very good in his last season at accies. Great shot stopper and commands his box.

A huge improvement to the previously mentioned letheron.

Hopefully another hibs player deemed surplus to requirements we can pick up and use to their potential. Any chance of getting boyle in as well??

]Think Dundee are keen to sign Boyle on a permanent. Someone on pie & bovril us, St Mirren and Dundee are also trying to sign Sam Stanton. Welcome Tomas and all the best at firhill. :thumbsup2: Think he will be a really good signing

Stanton would be a good signing and fit in with our style of play - and is young, we could improve him and maybe sell on. Dundee obviously have more money than us but they seem to be signing a lot of players and we could maybe offer similar money plus a better chance of regular 1st team play.