What To Do After Accies Away?

DazzJag

As some of you may have previously read on Fellow Jags on Facebook I have started running comedy shows in Lanarkshire alongside one of my friends. The next show is on August 1st and just happens to be at New Douglas Park where Thistle will kick off their season on the very same day. If anyone is sticking around Hamilton after for a pint, dinner or whatever else then why not come join us for a great night of comedy as 4 acts do previews of their Edinburgh fringe set.

Click on the page below for all the details and how to get tickets. Early bird tickets are £8 and will only be available until Friday. After that the prices will change for single tickets and you will also be able to book tables of 4, 8 or 10. We are working to get a drinks package for tables also finalised.

So come finish off what will hopefully be a great day out by joining us for some great live comedy.

Someone invite Kingsley please.

Over 18s only

Facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/892596960797172/

Tickets - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stand-out-comedy-hamilton-fringe-preview-tickets-17196243427

• 3 weeks later...

Can't say for definite Dazz, but would tickets be available on the door? My son is interested as well, but we probably won't know for definite until the day of the match, due to us dog sitting for my bro in law right after the game. We need to go back to Motherwell and feed and walk the dog after the game. Anybody that hasn't seen Gary Little live....he is brilliant!

Edited by Lindau

Can't say for definite Dazz, but would tickets be available on the door? My son is interested as well, but we probably won't know for definite until the day of the match, due to us dog sitting for my bro in law right after the game. We need to go back to Motherwell and feed and walk the dog after the game. Anybody that hasn't seen Gary Little live....he is brilliant!

Curiosity got the better of me, so off to Youtube I did wander. Funny indeed!

Tickets will be available on the door, it's a pretty big hall and our biggest show to date so we're not expecting to fill it. Still building the brand after only 4 shows. Getting a good reputation on Facebook and within the comedy circuit apparently. That's with the help of guys like Gary Little who has been hugely complimentary to us.

has kingsley rsvpd yet to his vip invite?

Nothing from Kingsley yet, that could either help or hinder us.

Gary Little is great, saw him a few times now. Only issue is that he does tend to recycle the same jokes whenever I've seen him.

Brand new set ready for the fringe Ian. We've had him before so we did make sure that he was doing a different set due to having a lot of the same people coming to each show.

• Like 1

Dazz, will I deffo be able to get tickets on the door on Saturday. Three of us are going to go, but it won't be until we do our dog sitting, or should that be shitting duties. Hope to be there around 8. Can I assume that Gary will be on last?

Dazz, will I deffo be able to get tickets on the door on Saturday. Three of us are going to go, but it won't be until we do our dog sitting, or should that be shitting duties. Hope to be there around 8. Can I assume that Gary will be on last?

Yeah, he's on last, show will start at 8