Who Are The Strikers, Out There?

potty trained

OFFLINE David Stevenson

• locationCambuslang

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:42 AM

snapback.pngLindau, on 14 July 2015 - 07:49 AM, said:

The madness has started early, this season. Archie has made it clear that all his targets are still available and that he is awaiting a response. Other teams, with far bigger budgets and wages are hovering around. If they don't bite, we become a good alternative for the player. It's a waiting game. The players will arrive

And if they bite the wrong bait, they will presumably land elsewhere...

Archie has a "some good, some bad" signing record. Pretty much like everyone else, really.

I agree we will get players in. Hopefully there will be more of the former than latter. Time will tell, and there is nothing we can do to significantly influence things.

On a tangent, surprised to see Billy McKay already heading for the Wigan exit door so soon. Caldwell having a significant clear out by the look of the BBC gossip. I suppose serial relegation has that effect.

I knew I had read it somewhere. 2015/16 transfer thread. Didn't realise the info was obtained from the BBC Gossip though.

Edited by Jag

Scottish striker who recently moved south, but due to personal circumstances a loan period suits him. I could be wrong but my info is that he was going out on loan to a championship team up here,obviously Jags more attractive.

That would suggest Declan McManus.

One is expected to sign tomorrow apparently, Thistle should get word this afternoon on someone AA been after for over a year..

Not too happy with this but we'll see how it turns out. He's a different option to Doolan I suppose, and a free agent according to wikipedia. #WelcomeBackOne

On a serious note - that sounds intriguing!

• Like 1

Because certain folk thrive off being the first ones to know, even if it's only for a few minutes. It's very important to them.

So let me see. If a player we are after signs for another club, no one should post it (without your permission)If we sign someone, no one should post it (without your permission) OK boss!