How Will The League Table Look In May 2016?

Veejag

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Dundee United

4. Inverness CT

5. St. Johnstone

6. Kilmarnock

7. Hearts

8. Motherwell

9. Dundee

10. Ross County

11. Partick Thistle

12. Hamilton Accies

Might revise in a few weeks if we bring anyone new onboard, but I don't think the current squad has enough depth to finish much higher than 10th or 11th.

Who is stopping them outwith Celtic and Aberdeen? No one as far as I can see.

what is so good about their team coming up that was better than ours? folk just seem to think cos they have sold 14000 season tickets they are a good team, we skudded them twice at Tynecaslte the previous year aswell.they've lost zeefuik,wilson,holt, signed a bunch of unknowns.

what is so good about their team coming up that was better than ours? folk just seem to think cos they have sold 14000 season tickets they are a good team, we skudded them twice at Tynecaslte the previous year aswell.they've lost zeefuik,wilson,holt, signed a bunch of unknowns.

What a threadbare team full of undeveloped weans? Osman Sow, Calum Paterson, Alexander, Ozturk, Jamie Walker are all excellent. No one had heard of Sow, or Ozturk or Zeefuik, they've got an excellent scouting that has unearthed far more quality than dross over the last year. Gavin Reilly was one of the top scorers in the Championship last year.

Edited by Hankey

What a threadbare team full of undeveloped weans? Osman Sow, Calum Paterson, Alexander, Ozturk, Jamie Walker are all excellent. No one had heard of Sow, or Ozturk or Zeefuik, they've got an excellent scouting that has unearthed far more quality than dross over the last year. Gavin Reilly was one of the top scorers in the Championship last year.

I might be wrong but I dont think they wil be top 6, Paterson, McDonald,Wilson,King,Stevo,Carrick were all lining up against us and we still done them.

Celtic

Aberdeen

Kilmarnock

Dundee United

Hearts

Ross Co

ICT

St Johnstone

Motherwell

Hamilton

Dundee

Partick Thistle

Absolutely disgusting. Aye, thanks for posting that. Really cheering us all up. Shocking.

Ross County top six?!?! How dare you!

Celtic - biggest budget - biggest support - albeit most empty seats

Aberdeen - isolation lends attraction

Hearts - promotion season bounce

Inverness - carry on from last season - being put out of Europe early a bonus for them

St. Johnstone - solid (perhaps a wee bit dull) but a good stable club

Dundee - have bought some reasonable players and shifted a few out - perhaps retrench a wee bit for 2nd season up

Dundee United - will have to rebuild on pitch (and fan's trust off it?)

Ross - bought some reasonable players early in the season - if things not going well loans and purchases will be made in January

Kilmarnock - will hoover up the press attention which will give them a dead dog bounce - sufficient to improve on last year a bit

Motherwell - shock from last season will provoke marginal improvement

Hamilton Accies - 2nd season syndrome perhaps - although still a good squad - will stay up after beating Hibs in play-off!!

Partick Thistle - unless a couple of players come in then it will be a struggle (a bit like the season a few years back when we lost our better players to rivals and suffered accordingly). Nucleus of a good (and relatively young) team is there but the depth in numbers and the quality doesn't run too deep.

Edited by JeanieD

Hearts won the same number of points as us the year they were relegated. The young players they have retained are more experienced and better than they were and they have strengthened otherwise. Neilsen also seems to be a far better manager than Locke as well as being supported by Levein and a significantly higher budget than all bar Celtic and maybe Aberdeen. Dundee finished top six last season and Hearts won the Championship by a mile with far stronger opposition. I am sure they will finish top six.

Absolutely disgusting. Aye, thanks for posting that. Really cheering us all up. Shocking.

Ross County top six?!?! How dare you!

Sorry was on suicide watch last night. I've Took my medication and I'm all better now. Edited my prediction accordingly.

Edited by Gingerjag

It's fairly common knowledge that Nielson had Hearts super fit, Sunday training for instance being the norm. I'd suggest that was a major reason for them winning the league by such a large gap. Conversely from the little on TV I saw of sevco when they played Motherwell they looked knackered long before the final whistle. This season they'll be up against much fitter sides.

Nielson has by all accounts helped bring in a more professional approach but once again they'll be up against far more professionally run outfits than in the league below. I think Hearts will do well this season but I'd be surprised if they're anywhere near hanging on to Aberdeen's coattails. Perhaps top six if they get off to a good start.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

It's amazing how many millionaires contribute to this forum as I'm assuming that anyone who can predict the results of the Scottish football season is either a millionaire or Derek Johnstone or indeed both! Seriously though apart from two things Celtic winning the title and Anerdeen probably coming second, I frankly haven't a clue who'll finish where-not least of all Thistle.