Mandron Deal Is Off

La Scimmia Rossa

what does archie's interest in mandron tell us? that he doesn't see pogba as a starter? that he fancies trying two up front at times this season? that doolan has fallen down the pecking order? that he reckons we need three out and out strikers in the squad instead of using stevenson as a back-up?that he has suddenly come into a bit of money? am i the only one that is confused...?

what does archie's interest in mandron tell us? that he doesn't see pogba as a starter? that he fancies trying two up front at times this season? that doolan has fallen down the pecking order? that he reckons we need three out and out strikers in the squad instead of using stevenson as a back-up?that he has suddenly come into a bit of money? am i the only one that is confused...?

That'll be the WAT player sponsorship money. If you haven't already done so, please bung in £10 for a fourth top. Only ten more pledges needed. Thanks.

Edited by BowenBoys

Or that Mandron said no last week so we got Pogba signed up.

What does it tell me? That Archie wanted a different option to Doolan because, as he says, "Kris can't do it on his own". That different option worked with Taylor. Someone strong who can hold the ball up but crucially can score goals. Mandron, Pogba , Ofere, the boy at Arsenal all of these types of players.

Pogba has signed. That piece of the jigsaw is in place. Will it work? I have no idea. His record seems decent. He looks less mobile but stronger than Taylor.

It can always be remedied in January though if it doesn't.