Celtic 09/08/15 Match Thread

potty trained

I've been trying to contact the club about picking up my ticket for tomorrow, but there is no one available. I saw on the site that the office will be open until 10 o'clock on Sunday to buy tickets, I already have mine bought and want to know if I have to be there before 10 o'clock to pick it up or can i leave it until closer to kick off.

The office is only able to sell tickets between 9am and 10am - think its something to do with the police.

You can collect tickets from the office from 9am until kick off.

Scott Fox diving save from a penalty. Where did that come from? Never did it for us. Can only recall one penalty stop and that was from a very poor shot straight at him. Every other time never looked remotely like making a save.

Anyway, if we keep 11 men on the park today and concede no penalties, we must have a chance.

A win for Thistle would send out a message, especially after a hard fought point at NDP playing 70 minutes with 10 men.

I'm really looking forward to being in the North Stand for this and getting right behind the team for the full 90 minutes. Added to that our home support being in the more compact Main Stand means there's a real chance to get right behind the team.

we really need to make a racket and get behind the team, they will need all of the help they can get ..... (and) ..... we can drown out the sectarian bile which will be emanating from the JHS

Hope we out play them, go in hard, hurt them and get all the dodgy decisions so they can moan about us pumping them.

A wee win for us tamora,

and we will be second top,

Well cud be!

Aha!

C'monra Jags!!!

8-)

we are gonna pump them

Cmn Thstl dstry ths cnts

onwards and upwards jags!!!

it's sunday morning

the day of the game

the battle for glasgow

between the good and the evil

wonderful maryhill with kingsley and all

north stands red and yellow

and the excellent main stand too

while the great unwashed eastenders

pollute the jackie husband

let's hope it gets a deep clean

and they don't wreck it when they get gubbed

let's get right into these manky jakeys

send them dejected back east

positivity and pride in the jags

is the order of the day

so come all ye faithful

joyful and triumphant jags

let's make firhill roar loud

sing your hearts out nonstop

for we are thistle

we got this my friends

• Like 4

Scott Fox diving save from a penalty. Where did that come from? Never did it for us. Can only recall one penalty stop and that was from a very poor shot straight at him. Every other time never looked remotely like making a save.

Fox was taken off with a calf injury too. Plus ça change.

Key area for me today is the midfield. Hopefully Mr Archibald can find the right mix to create chances whilst also providing support to the backline.

I'm not expecting anything but it has been too long since we took even a point off of this mob.

C'mon the Jags.

Last minute thought as I leave the house for the game.

Remember around 3 seasons ago when we were in the First Division, Sean Welsh had a surprising habit (for someone who does not look particularly tall) of getting his head on a corner and either scoring or making a goal. I can see that happening today as the Celtic defenders are preoccupied by bigger players. Surely the Celtic coaching staff will not have looked that far back into Jaggy history to identify threats.

Go for it, Sean!

Ross County last week managed to get 8 shots away, as well as having 43% possession. We look like a second division team at the moment completely s*!t scared to have a run at them.

Have we,even got the players to have a go? Much as I don't wish to sound unrealistic we're basically short changing our own supporters here!