Sellik Supporting Mate

Lindau

This is where the money goes as per 2013 statement, Lawwell makes more than double the total charitable donations.

Remuneration of Directors Directors’ remuneration and benefits for the year to 30 June 2013 are set out in the table below. Salary/fees £ Bonus £ Benefits in kind £ Pension Contributions £2013 Total

£ T Allison 25,000

I Bankier 50,000

D Desmond 25,000

B Duffy 25,000

P Lawwell 999,591

I Livingston 30,000

E Riley 256,898

B Wilson 25,000

Here is the link if anybody wants to see where the info came from.

file:///C:/Users/Main/Downloads/AnnualReport_2013%20(5).pdf

So the £150,000 won't help us get someone in to replace Christie Elliot for half a season or the attacking midfielder Archie craves? Fair enough!! You can bet your bottom dollar that all the board will be hoping Celtic qualify!!

The board also would have liked Rangers promoted, another fixture to turn off the home fans.

The best thing would to be get rid of the two of them to whatever league would have them.

**** The Old Firm :)

• Like 2

Well that stirred a hornets nest...lol. I have no love of any of the ugly sisters, hate them in fact, but would still like to see us get that£150,000. Let's face it we are never gonna challenge them and if our finances are as bad as reported the money could really help the club. Again, it's all about opinions. Personally I think they maybe out next week anyway.

Well that stirred a hornets nest...lol. I have no love of any of the ugly sisters, hate them in fact, but would still like to see us get that£150,000. Let's face it we are never gonna challenge them and if our finances are as bad as reported the money could really help the club. Again, it's all about opinions. Personally I think they maybe out next week anyway.

:red_card:

O.T.I.G.

I suspect it all may be irrelevant as it's going to take a better performance than I think Celtc can produce for them to go through. Fro a PURELY financial perspective I hope they do. As it seems that once again our finances appear to be far from healthy.

I,ain't,going to touch the sectarian element with a bargole, since IMHO that is an issue way outside my pay grade and for which the Scottish footballing authorities have shown little or no appetite to tackle.

I'd hope they go out purely because I never again want to see fat, sweaty ,middle aged men with their taps aff exposing their obese bellys and lard ridden hairy backs all hugging each other in the homo erotic act they call the poznan /huddle .

Honestly, I cant thnk of anything worse than being stuck in the middle of that.......................manky.......... boak.

• Like 1