Striker Signing This Week.

La Scimmia Rossa

Does it? We've known for a while that Archie wants to increase our attacking options.

Doesn't it? Archie has said he is looking at an attacking midfielder or wide man. Don't recall him saying that he has been looking for another striker, but you may know better!

Does that mean from outside sideGlasgow?

South of the Clyde, North of Campsies, East of the High Street, West of The Erskine Bridge. :thinking:

Ma Da claimed asylum back in the early 60s. But ma Maw is first generation indigenous.

For Club and North Glasgow Forever and Ever.

Our day wont surrender.

F.T.O.F.

:fan:

Loads of smart arses eh? He has a european passport. Rudi Vata is his agent. Accies were in for him and lost out to us. They are signing a guy who has played in Greek top flight instead.

I don't have a name. Unfortunately.

Sure it isn't that Ronaldo guy we had on trial for the development squad? He's represented by Vatavision.

In fact nevermind he's a defender isn't he?

Edited by ThickAsThieves

Haven't heard anything else Lindau. Early days i guess.

Be nice to have at least one in by the Aberdeen game. As I have stated before, if we get another striker in I think it shows that Pogba is gonna be out for a while. Can't see us running with three main strikers, when Archie usually only plays one up front! Being honest I would prefer a Hardie/Albert type scoring midfielder, but have no idea where we would get one!