Wigan In For Henry

La Scimmia Rossa

You are a bit of a strange old troll, aren't you? Going from praising Arhiebald for getting us promoted and calling other posters "knickerwetters" in April to stating, "If we do sign anyone it won't be any better than we have! We are rank!" and "Scored in 1 game in 7??? CERTS to go down" in August. For someone in their 50's, as you claim to be, your attitude is extremely childish. There's no fool like an old fool, they say.

In May you wrote, "This will be my last post on this site. You will all get peace!" What a shame that wasn't true; anything for attention I suppose.

A lot of work looking through all those posts! I'm touched you care so much! Or just a creep! I go with you being a creep!

• Like 1

Spending some on the stadium would be a start. A deep clean and sorting out that sorry state of a flag on the JHS would be a start.

Were you standing near us in the NS on Saturday? We talked for about 10 minutes, trying to work out how low your self respect would be to let the first division champions flag get into the the sort of state that can only be described as, a rag.

• Like 1