Wigan In For Henry

La Scimmia Rossa

That's the key DD. Archie said a few weeks ago that he had made offers to guys without clubs. After the deadine, the pendulum swings our way. Most clubs will have done their business and these guys have reduced options to chose from?

JAF, i hadn;t thought of that. A loan coming this way.

Hendry going is a wage of the expenses, plus some cash hopefully. a player on top would be ideal.

No matter the fee I would hope we have a sell on clause and if he makes another move especially a big move that we get a percentage of that fee.

If you look at John stones down south and he was signed for 3mil but they have a 15% sell on clause. Not for a minute am I thinking Hendry will be worth 30mil + but even if we could get another few hundred thousand a couple of seasons down the line then it could make a massive difference to that season.

• Like 1

Rumor on FB is its a 5 figure sum, seems low

That will be disappointing unless they are gonna loan him back and add ons are involved. See Sellik have signed Christie for £500,000 and are loaning him back to ICT for the whole season! Probably depends on whether it's true or not or its £20,000 or £95,000!!!

Edited by Lindau

If it's under £100k and Christie goes for 500k, it shows what a joke club Partick Thistle are!

What a load of ******* shite. Christie is one of the most highly rated youngsters in Scotland, whereas Hendry has played, what, 5 games? There's also the fact that attacking players pretty much always go for more money than comparable defenders do.

If it's under £100k and Christie goes for 500k, it shows what a joke club Partick Thistle are!

You are a bit of a strange old troll, aren't you? Going from praising Arhiebald for getting us promoted and calling other posters "knickerwetters" in April to stating, "If we do sign anyone it won't be any better than we have! We are rank!" and "Scored in 1 game in 7??? CERTS to go down" in August. For someone in their 50's, as you claim to be, your attitude is extremely childish. There's no fool like an old fool, they say.

In May you wrote, "This will be my last post on this site. You will all get peace!" What a shame that wasn't true; anything for attention I suppose.