Sign in to follow this  
La Scimmia Rossa

Wigan In For Henry

Ronaldo playing again as trialist tonight...

Along with a "wee black guy at full back" according to someone on P&B. If Saunders is up there training wonder why they haven't given him a game unless he ain't match fit!

You are a bit of a strange old troll, aren't you? Going from praising Arhiebald for getting us promoted and calling other posters "knickerwetters" in April to stating, "If we do sign anyone it won't be any better than we have! We are rank!" and "Scored in 1 game in 7??? CERTS to go down" in August. For someone in their 50's, as you claim to be, your attitude is extremely childish. There's no fool like an old fool, they say.

In May you wrote, "This will be my last post on this site. You will all get peace!" What a shame that wasn't true; anything for attention I suppose.

A lot of work looking through all those posts! I'm touched you care so much! Or just a creep! I go with you being a creep!

• Like 1

Link works ok for me. Undisclosed fee....mmmmm!

"for an undisclosed fee" .... surely the club has some idea what we are being paid or is it a lucky bag kind of deal?

Edited by Mr Bunny

Looks like the fee was in the region of £250k, which is an excellent piece of business by the club. Hopefully some of this going to Archie as we couldn't possibly have budgeted for this income.

Target the quality Archie mentioned in the close season

They don't want to tell us to avoid any uncomfortable questions about where it'll get spent.

Spending some on the stadium would be a start. A deep clean and sorting out that sorry state of a flag on the JHS would be a start.

• Like 1

Spending some on the stadium would be a start. A deep clean and sorting out that sorry state of a flag on the JHS would be a start.

Were you standing near us in the NS on Saturday? We talked for about 10 minutes, trying to work out how low your self respect would be to let the first division champions flag get into the the sort of state that can only be described as, a rag.

• Like 1

Would hope the youth setup funding could be advanced past the 4 year mark with it.. some new toilets would be nice in the main stand..and don't want to spend it all at once but maybe a new scrubber for the bird shit on the seats too

Could be Thistle don't want it announced to prevent possible signings looking for over the odds wages/signing on fee's etc!

• Like 1

Could be Thistle don't want it announced to prevent possible signings looking for over the odds wages/signing on fee's etc!

I hope that's the case otherwise it probably means the fee isn't all that much.