Wigan In For Henry

La Scimmia Rossa

They don't want to tell us to avoid any uncomfortable questions about where it'll get spent.

Spending some on the stadium would be a start. A deep clean and sorting out that sorry state of a flag on the JHS would be a start.

Were you standing near us in the NS on Saturday? We talked for about 10 minutes, trying to work out how low your self respect would be to let the first division champions flag get into the the sort of state that can only be described as, a rag.

Good to know I'm not the only one who finds the shameful state of that flag getting on my tits.

Just posted on other thread. 100k up front. Plus addons.

For a young boy that's played 4 games that's half decent, especially with the add on's. If he screws the nut, I think a bigger club will snap him up in a few years. Just wonder if Martinez with his Wigan connections has told them to sign him and if he makes the grade Everton will sign him in a few years. Wouldn't surprise me!! Apparently he is still very friendly with the Whelans!

Edited by Lindau

Were you standing near us in the NS on Saturday? We talked for about 10 minutes, trying to work out how low your self respect would be to let the first division champions flag get into the the sort of state that can only be described as, a rag.

I might have been talking to someone that was standing near to you talking about the flag.

But it's very noticeable isn't it and easily rectified I'm sure.

• Like 1