New Signing

Dark Passenger

Stephen O'Who now? :thinking: ... Luton...? ... Vans? ... ... Mustapha flick through the history books.

10 international caps is how we do... y'getme bruv?

A while back,

But some promising views in the comments.

Welcome to the highlight of your career DOOM-BOO-YAAAAASSSS!

:fan:

Be good or this comment makes me look like a plum.

:getmecoat:

Sierra Leone international rightback. Says he's 5'8", so not that small, but probably the guy from last night.

With Notts County last year (also Portsmouth, Palace, Doncaster and Crawley) so played at a decent level.

Welcome to Firhill Mustapha

I'd be very surprised if he isn't the second shortest player on our first team squad (though I've barely seen much of the younger guys). Not that it has anything to do with how good he is, but 5'8'' is very short for a professional footballer. We just got used to having midgets in our team for a long time e.g. Grady, Mitchell, Walker.

I'd be very surprised if he isn't the second shortest player on our first team squad (though I've barely seen much of the younger guys). Not that it has anything to do with how good he is, but 5'8'' is very short for a professional footballer. We just got used to having midgets in our team for a long time e.g. Grady, Mitchell, Walker.

5 foot 8 isn't too short for a footballer - Barcelona seem to manage OK. For the record, Dools and Lawless are both shorter than Mustapha.

5 foot 8 isn't too short for a footballer - Barcelona seem to manage OK. For the record, Dools and Lawless are both shorter than Mustapha.

Doolan is 5'10''

I never said he is too short, I don't believe in that, but its easier for a forward, winger or attacking midfielder to be short than a defender. He looks very good from the video I've seen and I've no doubts in the management's decision, I was just responding to a comment that 5'8'' isn't short, it is for a professional footballer. That's a fact and not related at all to ability.

Doolan is 5'10'' I never said he is too short, I don't believe in that, but its easier for a forward, winger or attacking midfielder to be short than a defender. He looks very good from the video I've seen and I've no doubts in the management's decision, I was just responding to a comment that 5'8'' isn't short, it is for a professional footballer. That's a fact and not related at all to ability.

I thought Doolan was about 5'10" too but I see someone has been editing Wiki to show him as 5'7". :crazy: Certainly any photos I've seen of them together Lawless has looked a few inches shorter than Dools.

they play amongst themselves using the old playground method of pick one each until the last one left (the useless one no one wants, collum beaton i believe is his name) is ref of five a side.

as an aside, i love america. big fat lumps of meat, the mountain ranges and scenery, the tornados, the gas guzzlers, the better heat ..... and the place names. god bless american place names. for example (keeping it semi on topic), hamill is in tripp county, south dakota ..... tripp county is divided into fortyeight townships, which include townships like dog ear, ideal, king, lake, lone tree, progressive, huggins, condom condon, and (keeping it recent thistle related) taylor, jordan, wilson, though the unts forgot the c when they named sully.