Save The Children Refugee Collection. Help Required.

La Scimmia Rossa

Hi everyone. I have had further correspondence from the club.

Save the Children are delighted with the collection on Saturday.

Given its last minute, they are short of numbers though and are looking for some help. The club are looking for around a dozen volunteers to act as can shakers (ooh err missus).

You would need to be at Firhill 13.45 on Saturday to get into position, with collecting going on until kick off.

Ian Maxwel is happy to give all volunteers a ticket to get into the game as a thank you.

Can you post on here if you are interested, and PM me your email address?

Thanks

Edited by La Scimmia Rossa

Given its last minute, they are short of numbers though and are looking for some help. The club are looking for around a dozen volunteers.

You would need to be at Firhill 13.45 on Saturday to get into position, with collecting going on until kick off.

Ian Maxwell is happy to give all volunteers a ticket to get into the game as a thank you.

Thanks

• Like 1

Great work LSR

I am bringing along some first timers to a Jags game on Saturday so unfortunately can't help on the day.

As discussed on the other thread I have set up a Justgiving page at www.justgiving.com/wearethistle for anyone who wants to donate through that method and have their donation added to the amount raised on the day at the game.

I have e-mailed Maxi to see if the club are willing to publicise the Justgiving page through official club channels.

Given its last minute, they are short of numbers though and are looking for some help. The club are looking for around a dozen volunteers.

Ian Maxwell is happy to give all volunteers a ticket to get into the game as a thank you.

Thanks

Are you collecting at the North Stand, LSR?

:-D

Bumping this because i've only had two volunteers( thanks to those who did).

TBH, LSR, I only volunteered because I couldn't think of a good enough excuse not to.

A little hope for helpless children displaced from their homes, their country and possibly every single member of their family.

It's only an hour of my comfortable life.