Archie

Jagsman

To play where? In the office selling season tickets?

Did you not see the posts above? We were having an interesting conversation about differing formations, sacrificing a defensive midfield role to play two up front.

It then moved on to, well, who could play the DM role solo...

It's what fans do mate, have rhetorical conversations, ifs buts n maybes.

It's a football forum. You need to chill out, get involved.

What's your opinion, on the topic discussed? Let yet guard down, you might enjoy it.

Think most of our opponents have Sussex our game plan, such as it is. Ipso facto,we urgently require an alternative to 1 up front, in every game. If nothing else it's souls destroying to see high balls been pumped up towards Doolam and Lawless: neither of whom I'd I,ago switch the best will in the world are what you would call big physician forwards.

Personally, I"d drop Stevemson and try Sools and Muirhead upfront.. In addition we must get back to our passing game,, we simply don't have the players to play the traditional Rangers way.

Did you not see the posts above? We were having an interesting conversation about differing formations, sacrificing a defensive midfield role to play two up front.

It then moved on to, well, who could play the DM role solo...

It's what fans do mate, have rhetorical conversations, ifs buts n maybes.

It's a football forum. You need to chill out, get involved.

What's your opinion, on the topic discussed? Let yet guard down, you might enjoy it.

Let your guard down?

This is a scary place when you get criticised for describing a 'brand' of football as the 'Rangers way' which was a style that they epitomised in days of yore and has gone down in folklore along with the notion that other buttcheek could do with do with a visit from the Imperialists of Leather - it's banter - get a grip. Enjoy our cultural diversity and don't take it too much to heart.

now, what was that about two upfront, taking the balls in at halftime and looking for Alex O'Hara in the kit basket?

Re: Higgy

I was resolutely supportive of him while a Jag and have no doubt he remains a player with some exceptional talent and desirable attributes for a team game.

However, as much as he leaves us with some tremendous memories, let's not allow ourselves to look back without taking into consideration he was not always on form and he let us down on several occassions.

Although we might be desperately waiting for our current players to show some more of the flashes of brilliance Higgy is no doubt still capable of, he was not always... in fact I'll ask the question.... How often was he the best player on the park wearing the RED BLACK and YELLOW?

Abdul was last years player of the year. .... did Higgy pick up any awards at the end of season dance? ( I've not checked, maybe he did though i do recall Dools getting something .... thank fook we're not simply impressed by the shiny new or tempremental genius! ... DOOOOOOLAAAAN!!!!!)

I'm rooting for Amoo to do the do! Maybe he'll be as consistently as good as Higgy.... over time.

:fan:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz

Archie must stay! It's not that bad. We're still doing the right things. I'd rather play good football and lose than resort to scrappy victories courtesy of horrible football. We're gonna hammer someone eventually. We're actually really unlucky mostly. Keep the faith. We'll turn it around no problem.

• Like 1

Archie must stay! It's not that bad. We're still doing the right things. I'd rather play good football and lose than resort to scrappy victories courtesy of horrible football. We're gonna hammer someone eventually. We're actually really unlucky mostly. Keep the faith. We'll turn it around no problem.

You forgot that it's important not to concede first.

Agreed. We're only a couple of seasons away from league 1.

What was your opinion on the game today Dick? Did we do enough from where you were sitting?

Archibald deserves to get told to **** off does he?

One of the best servants this club has had in the past twenty years?

Where were you sitting today? Were you telling him to **** off to his face?

Even if you want him out the door show him some respect.

Shower of tossers on this site - you & The Cup deserve the team you've got right now. All you've got to contribute is smiley faces.

I really think we have been coasting on players that were left behind by other managers.. getting players into the team 8 games into the season is a ridiculous strategy.. players need a pre season to get to know their team mates and the strategy they are supposed to be playing.. expecting people to fit into whatever plan archie has straight away is nonsense..This isn't Archies fault im guessing its down to the budgets set by the board.. So i would expect at least another 3 weeks of shit.. Then the team will know how to play with each other..

Unfortuantly for us i reckon it will be far to late to make a diffrence

• Like 1

Archibald deserves to get told to **** off does he?

One of the best servants this club has had in the past twenty years?

Where were you sitting today? Were you telling him to **** off to his face?

Even if you want him out the door show him some respect.

Shower of tossers on this site - you & The Cup deserve the team you've got right now. All you've got to contribute is smiley faces.

We've got?

Is the mask slipping there?

I really think we have been coasting on players that were left behind by other managers.. getting players into the team 8 games into the season is a ridiculous strategy.. players need a pre season to get to know their team mates and the strategy they are supposed to be playing.. expecting people to fit into whatever plan archie has straight away is nonsense..This isn't Archies fault im guessing its down to the budgets set by the board.. So i would expect at least another 3 weeks of shit.. Then the team will know how to play with each other..

Unfortuantly for us i reckon it will be far to late to make a diffrence

Sums it up perfectly for me.

The board have failed Archie and the fans this season by not ensuring that the replacements for SOD, SF, KH and CB were in place before pre-season, and other reinforcements too.

After what happened with Gerry Collins, I really thought that the club had learned the lesson. Having done the hard job of getting ourselves back into the top league and consolidated for two seasons, WTF has happened this summer?

Everyone is entitled to their pinion. For me personally and it is only my personal opinion I wod only call for him to be sacked if and when we were relegated we were in bottom 3 of the championship after the first quarter.

All about different opinions of course but it's just to me personally what he has achieved and shown to the club. Others of course are entitled to disagree but that's their choice.

I'm still not convinced a new manager will have certain board members spending half their time at Firhill rather than somewhere of a warmer country

Sums it up perfectly for me.

The board have failed Archie and the fans this season by not ensuring that the replacements for SOD, SF, KH and CB were in place before pre-season, and other reinforcements too.

After what happened with Gerry Collins, I really thought that the club had learned the lesson. Having done the hard job of getting ourselves back into the top league and consolidated for two seasons, WTF has happened this summer?

Agree.

Don't think sacking Archie is the answer - every time it's mooted & people ask 'replace with who?' it makes you wonder - I genuinely can't think of anybody I'd rather have in the dugout who would be a realistic target.