Inverness Match Thread Saturday

Lindau

LIB makes a good point regarding judging keepers compared to out field players. A good example of that, I think is Lindsay. Most folk would say he "cost" us 2 goals vs Hearts, but there is hardly a word to say he should be binned - instead it is "give him time", which I agree with. If we want the youth set up to work,we need to be prepared for costly mistakes in the early days of their career. Actually, another example of a young player who some supporters thought should have been binned because of early mistakes is Balatoni. When he left this season it was seen as some kind of disaster

I don't think most would say this at all. The whole team lost their shape and confidence in that second half and blaming Lindsay is a bit OTT

I would pose the sculls question another way ....in his first team performances has he shown he is the first choice keeper we have ? If not has he shown he is a good keeper? If not has he shown he has potential ?

The later is the only one for me....being good for a team j. League 3 is a prediction of nothing in league 1'as ever in football it's performances that count