Kilmarnock Away

Big Dave

Well things don't get much better than the last 24 hours. Kingsley winning at 2/1 last night, Thistlecraft winning at 7/2 at Newbury today and 5 going on 10 at Rugby Park. When I saw the team, I couldnt believe how attack conscious it was and it frightened me a bit considering the trouble Magennis has given us, but that was as complete a display as I have seen from us in years. Fraser back to his old self, Muirhead outstanding, Doolan just being Doolan....in all honesty the whole team was outstanding, but for me Callum Booth was absolutely immense. ATS is a long, long distant memory now. 4 wins, 2 draws and a defeat in our last 7 games has finally shut a few of the old malcontents up....for now! Long may it continue! Sadly no celebrating tonight due to painkillers and work tomorrow at 8.30. Life is a bitch...lol

Well things don't get much better than the last 24 hours. Kingsley winning at 2/1 last night, Thistlecraft winning at 7/2 at Newbury today and 5 going on 10 at Rugby Park. When I saw the team, I couldnt believe how attack conscious it was and it frightened me a bit considering the trouble Magennis has given us, but that was as complete a display as I have seen from us in years. Fraser back to his old self, Muirhead outstanding, Doolan just being Doolan....in all honesty the whole team was outstanding, but for me Callum Booth was absolutely immense. ATS is a long, long distant memory now. 4 wins, 2 draws and a defeat in our last 7 games has finally shut a few of the old malcontents up....for now! Long may it continue! Sadly no celebrating tonight due to painkillers and work tomorrow at 8.30. Life is a bitch...lol

You might want to add in Wee Jackie getting humped aswell!

Still in the Brass & Granite! What a performance!

Here a question.... Has there ever been a better Jags striker than Doolan?

Probably but not for a long time

Maurice Johnston

He keeps seeing off all the competition and a real team player who seems to lack the ego of a lot of players with half his ability

Glorious. Doolan just doing what he does and scoring for fun against Kilmarnock with absolute ease. Robbie Muirhead finally showing what he is about, easily the best strike since the Fraser goal at Tynecastle. Gary Fraser showing what a class player he is with a brilliant performance. I have to echo what previous posters have said and say Booth was simply outstanding and is a massive player for us!

What a terrific performance! Can we play that kind of quick passing, attacking game more often Archie, pleeeeeze.

Wasn't bothered when Killie scored their second as we always looked like we had more goals in us.

Everyone played their part today but I thought Dools, Dumbaya & Brannigan where exceptional in play and attitude.

Horrible day to be a keeper so I reckon it's a bit harsh to say Ryan could have done better at the goals he lost.

Great support today, so well done everyone who made the trip down to Killie in those conditions. I stay just along

the road from Rugby Park so it's my favourite away day!

Bring on the 'Well.

Robbie Muirhead was rather disappointing in the first half and with him being booked, I thought that at half time he should have been subbed by David Amoo or Ryan Stevenson. I made the mistake of texting my daughter who was listening in Edinburgh to "Open all gobs" to suggest this, as she kept gleefully reminding me throughout the second half, while he made one and scored two!! Good thing that Archie rather than me decides on the subs.

Is Craig Thomson the most arrogant referee in Scotland? His performance especially in the "second half of the first half" was shocking.

Edited by partickthedog

Great win and cheers to the guys who do the audio commentary. Does this mean video is in the future? Anyway, as many have said, great idea by the club.

Great Thanksgiving weekend all around. Thankful for Killie this year who graciously provided the turkey and, as always, Thistle for bringing the stuffing.

• Like 5

Great footbaLling performance on a terrible day. I may have changed my opinion about plastic pitches slightly.

Thought (again) that higgie should have been off.

Hard to pick anyone out. For me the full backs, bannigan, lawless and Doolan were outstanding, but the rest weren't far behind. I think this is a pretty good team.

I said to my Dad yesterday I didn't fancy us getting anything based on the expected team/formation but when I seen the lineups with Banzo and Osman then Lawless Fraser and Muirhead infront I fancied us for a result. Obviously Welsh didn't fancy playing on the astro and that's why he dropped out IMO, probably the best thing that could have happened to us.the only game I've been at this season was County away so I can't judge too much, but going by reports Welsh has been woeful and Amoo hasn't been much better. the quicker we got Banzo and Osman back together the better, and the sooner Cerny is back in aswell although I think we'll probably stick with Scully until he throws one in now. delighted with the result, pity big Muirhead will be going back to Utd in January, hopefully by then we are a good bit clear of them. 4 points from the next 2 games would be splendid.

I said to my Dad yesterday I didn't fancy us getting anything based on the expected team/formation but when I seen the lineups with Banzo and Osman then Lawless Fraser and Muirhead infront I fancied us for a result. Obviously Welsh didn't fancy playing on the astro and that's why he dropped out IMO, probably the best thing that could have happened to us.the only game I've been at this season was County away so I can't judge too much, but going by reports Welsh has been woeful and Amoo hasn't been much better. the quicker we got Banzo and Osman back together the better, and the sooner Cerny is back in aswell although I think we'll probably stick with Scully until he throws one in now. delighted with the result, pity big Muirhead will be going back to Utd in January, hopefully by then we are a good bit clear of them. 4 points from the next 2 games would be splendid.

Valid points, but just before others turn positives into negatives in pursuit of a scapegoat, Sean Welsh had a good game against ICT last week.