Half Season Tickets

BowenBoys

£308 @ 19 matches is £16.21 per match

£154 @ 10 matches is £15.40 per match.

One thing to remember is that there are Scottish cup games (not sure if there is a discount for full season ticket holders) and there are the other benefits which season ticket holders get....one thing that can have a big impact on the half season ticket price could be down to the mix of games that are left (e.g. how many top 6 sides are we left to play at home for instance?).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARTICK THISTLE KIT - SALE Every order from WAT will get 48 hour delivery......>>> VIEW ALL AVAILABLE ITEMS <<<<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by JaggieThistle

Was trying to go through the ticket site to make a purchase but keep getting a 'Seat Selection Tool Problem' error message. Can't continue past this page without choosing a seat.

I've got a newish laptop running Windows 10. Tried it on up to date versions of IE, Mozilla and Chrome with no luck.

Anyone any ideas?

Every time I actually manage to buy a ticket on the site it seems like a major triumph. Unfortunately, by the next time I try I have forgotten the convoluted route through the software maze that I previously took.

The most counter-intuitive piece of sales software I have come across.

This is one of the pages I came up against when buying a ticket for the Inverness game. It was quite a challenge but I got past it somehow. BTW I don't have a season ticket.

35n57va.jpg

It's crazy!

The problem I normally have is I choose a seat, click through to the next screen and it then defaults to a seat in the top corner of the section, rather than keeping the one I chose. What's the point in a seat selector that doesn't work properly? I've phoned the club in the past who've resolved it seemingly with the click of a button. Has happened several times though. Another problem I've had is going on to book a seat the Thursday before a game and the JHS looks sold out as they've already printed tickets for the game. This problem tonight is a new one for me though.

It's madness that the club are desperate for people to part with cash but have poor software in place which makes it difficult to do so. I was all set to buy the half season ticket tonight. The chances are I won't make every game between now and the end of the season so the club will be losing out overall by me being unable to complete the purchase and now paying at the gate instead. I wonder how many people it's also happened to. Or even if someone's went to book tickets for a game, weren't able to and then have missed the game for some other reason anyway. It must be costing the club at times.

No doubt the club are paying someone for the software and use of it. Would it be much more expensive (if any more expensive) to pay a 3rd party ticket company to provide ticket site or to use software that works on a wider scale (to include all popular browsers as well as on android and iOS devices)?

We need fans, we need money, but we come across as amateurish too often in the way we do things.