Aitken Suite

crazy davie

I don't care what time the Aitken Suite opens on match days, as long as we don't have to vacate it to make way for fans of the ugly sisters...

On the other hand, think of the extra income this could generate for the club...

But then we have to consider the cost of replacing any damaged seats...

Thoughts, anyone.

all joking aside, it would be nice to see a lot of jags in there on Saturday especially if we make a bit of history with a 5th win in a row. was in there on Saturday after the Ross County game for an hour & it was good to see a few familiar faces while catching the final scores as they came in. great to see the kids happy faces when the players came in. go on, its Boxing Day - we can all benefit from a wee get-together before family duties take precedent again while putting a few quid behind the bar.

mon the jags.

I was here on Saturday and it appeared pretty packed: ' ra Rangers gemme' was on to and I thought the roof would come off the Main Stand at that point. That was followed by a spontaneous rendition of ''Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ,Ha, Ha, Ha...' To a tune oft recited at Ibrox, Tynecastle, Dens and Rugby Park, it seemed to me a good omen for the day,ahead. And indeed so it proved!

I don't care what time the Aitken Suite opens on match days, as long as we don't have to vacate it to make way for fans of the ugly sisters...

On the other hand, think of the extra income this could generate for the club...

But then we have to consider the cost of replacing any damaged seats...

Thoughts, anyone.

Remove the seats before opening?

• 3 weeks later...

Question for anyone who has been in before a game. What sort of food can you get and what are the prices? Is it typical pub food eg burger & chips, fish & chips etc. I have some guests coming with me to game next Saturday and we were thinking about lunch in Aitken Suite before the game.