Any Juicy Rumours? Who Are We Hoping To Bring In?

jagfaelivi

More important in my mind is the loanee has gotta have something to prove to the parent club (or would be buyers). Simply going out to get game time keep match fit etc isn't enough. McGregor could undoubtedly be a great loan signing but, scaled down a division, so should Slane, di Giacomo and Steven Lennon. The character of the player is all important especially in the 2nd half of the season.

More important in my mind is the loanee has gotta have something to prove to the parent club (or would be buyers). Simply going out to get game time keep match fit etc isn't enough. McGregor could undoubtedly be a great loan signing but, scaled down a division, so should Slane, di Giacomo and Steven Lennon. The character of the player is all important especially in the 2nd half of the season.

No matter the outcome of this, isn't it great that we are looking at a very promising Celtic player, who has been getting regular games for the side, even if most of them are from the bench and is very highly rated by their supporters. Personally might have preferred Scott Allan just to see the seethe on the Sevco supporters faces in my work...lol

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

No matter the outcome of this, isn't it great that we are looking at a very promising Celtic player, who has been getting regular games for the side, even if most of them are from the bench and is very highly rated by their supporters. Personally might have preferred Scott Allan just to see the seethe on the Sevco supporters faces in my work...lol

are we looking at him though? Or is it the press just making up stories? Remember in the summer we were reportedly being linked with Islam Feruz. Archie said he has no idea where they conjured that one from, as he has at no point looked with a view to signing Feruz. McGregor would be a great signing but just being reported in The Sun does not mean there is any substance to the story

are we looking at him though? Or is it the press just making up stories? Remember in the summer we were reportedly being linked with Islam Feruz. Archie said he has no idea where they conjured that one from, as he has at no point looked with a view to signing Feruz. McGregor would be a great signing but just being reported in The Sun does not mean there is any substance to the story

We can only go by what the press says, unless someone knows Archie personally or he comes out and denies it. Celtic are going to strengthen in January, so they could ship him out. Personally I am against loan signings from teams in the same division.

We can only go by what the press says, unless someone knows Archie personally or he comes out and denies it. Celtic are going to strengthen in January, so they could ship him out. Personally I am against loan signings from teams in the same division.

A guy at my work told me we're getting Jordan Rhodes on a free. Until Archie comes out and denies it, it's definitely true.

A guy at my work told me we're getting Jordan Rhodes on a free. Until Archie comes out and denies it, it's definitely true.

Good stuff, but not sure he would be happy sitting on the bench behind Dools! It's a rumours page, so anything goes however I have to ask.....are you related to Juan Kerr, one of my favourite posters of old...lol

Edited by Lindau