Kingsley And The Hoff!

Lindau

His heart proved that he was a Jag

The Hoff The Hoff

To the Old firm he said

**** off **** off

He's also known as Michael Knight

All the other teams are shite

HasselHoff, he's Thistle through and through!

So did they have that up on the big curtain at the end for everyone to sing along?

• Like 1

'The Hoff explains Partick support'

Sorry, but 'Partick'? I'd hope the BBC would know better. Why can't they realise we're not called effing 'Partick'!? I don't remember seeing any reports on 'Aston' without Villa being attached. It's unacceptable. Infuriating! <rant over>

The difference is that "Villa" is unique and can be used on its own to identify the team. Whether we like it or not, "Thistle" isn't. There are loads of examples of clubs called "City" or "United" or whatever who will be known by their fans only by these terms, but will be referred to by their place name (Cardiff or whatever) by the media, to differentiate them from other clubs.

The difference is that "Villa" is unique and can be used on its own to identify the team. Whether we like it or not, "Thistle" isn't. There are loads of examples of clubs called "City" or "United" or whatever who will be known by their fans only by these terms, but will be referred to by their place name (Cardiff or whatever) by the media, to differentiate them from other clubs.

I think you'll find that Theesel, there's only one Theesel, there's only one Theesel.....

I know this is all publicity nonsense but what the heck. The pr team have done well to do this and get Kingsley world wide recognition too.

Don't forget that at pantos in Glasgow Karen Dunbar would regularly sing the twelve days of Christmas singing "two football tops" and hoisting up the jerseys of the old firm - the two cheeks.

Tell your kids, tell your friends and tweet that there is another way and that Maryhill is wonderful.

Santa on his way tonight bringing my kids the 3rd football top in Glasgow.

Edited by gerrybritton9
  • Like 2

There is no other Thistle in the senior Scottish leagues. Inverness are Caley Thistle and it would be an insult to half of their recent history to refer to them simply as Thistle.

Edited by partickthedog
  • Like 1