Antonio German

BowenBoys

Think we should give the guy a chance before people start making assumptions on how good or bad he is.

I remember seeing Osman in a pre-season friendly at Dumbarton and he was rank and also didn't appear to have a good pedigree.....

Let's wait and see but in the meantime let's get behind the guy

• Like 4

Think we should give the guy a chance before people start making assumptions on how good or bad he is.

I remember seeing Osman in a pre-season friendly at Dumbarton and he was rank and also didn't appear to have a good pedigree.....

Let's wait and see but in the meantime let's get behind the guy

Well said Vinnyjag.

• Like 1

Let's be honest giving our place in the football pecking order we've no right to be too pickie. It will most likely be a straightforward case of hit or miss. The only reassuring aspect is Archies undoubted ability to uncover hidden gems as opposed to deadweights. Therefore, I'll give the lad a fair chance.

so it goes like this...

Thistle Fan: "Antonio who?"

Mr & Mrs German: "Patrick who?" (no need to fix that for me).

For me it looks like a perfect fit. He looks like a smashing lad and Archie thinks he's worth a place in the squad so he must have seen something or is relying on a trusted adviser - and in Archie We Trust.

Welcome to Firhill Antonio and to the SPFL I hope it proves to be really successful for you and Partick Thistle. It's a great place to be and your guaranteed a warm Glaswegian welcome.

• Like 1

For a 24 year old he ain't half been at a number of clubs. Says he has always wanted to play in Scotland LOL!

Welcome Antonio -hope you can settle down here. Funny but something tells me you are going to be our new Rod Mac Donald.

You mean get sent off by a ref for annoying R*ngers fans?

• 2 months later...

No, of course he's not. Archie, like all managers, has consistently signed duds. He, unlike Mixu or Lee Clark, at least has the decency not to give them game time!

Mark Kerr and Henoc Mukendi (although not really Archie's doing) immediately spring to mind.