Future Of The Forum!

topcat

Bit confused with this. Is the forum under threat? I don't see how our why Ian Maxwell should be involved. It needs to be separate from the club.

Really enjoy the forum and found it vital at times I have worked away. You get a better class of poster on here than other message boards. I remember 8 years ago in its previous version I asked a serious question about premature babies and how to act as my friends daughter was born and touch was and go and the responses I got from fellow posters who had experienced similar things was truly touching.

Hope it continues.

Appreciate the time and effort they put in to keep it going, absolutely. But I also appreciate their right not to do it anymore if that is their wish.

Sounds a bit like someone is trying to put pressure on them to continue regardless, which I don't think is fair.

Maybe the people who feel that strongly should volunteer to take over the reigns themselves? Was that not what was suggested by the admin initially?

Edited by ian_mac