Future Of The Forum!

topcat

Aye, all of that Aye, read it almost every day and enjoy most of the comments and debate. I have no idea how to help but wiling if I can, I don't do facebook or social media and this is pretty much where I get all my info and updates.

Hopefully some Thistle folk with the time and skills required can keep this going.

Brilliant Guys and girls. You came thru big style.

I hope this acts as a pick up for Administrators. To see that there efforts are not taken for granted and that there is an appreciation :happy2: . If they do decide to take a break then many thanks from us all.

I,m amazed at the number of regular readers who have become posters. :clapping:

Edited by topcat

I don't think I could be without this forum and all who post on it been a constant visitor 2 or 3 times a day for a long time now

We have come a long way since this forum started the promotion season was great we just kept going and this forum was always

busy but the night we beat The jambos at tynecastle was my favourite didnae go to my bed for ages just sat on this forum and

read all the posts wouldn't have been the same without this forum hope it stays would be a terrible loss to all jags fans

Appreciate the time and effort they put in to keep it going, absolutely. But I also appreciate their right not to do it anymore if that is their wish.

Sounds a bit like someone is trying to put pressure on them to continue regardless, which I don't think is fair.

Maybe the people who feel that strongly should volunteer to take over the reigns themselves? Was that not what was suggested by the admin initially?

This. Has anyone actually offered help?

Its the only favourite tab on my favourite tab thingy maboabery

Having served on many committees and volunteered to help out all over the place I know how much work, effort and devotion it takes to stay on top of something like WAT.

I too go back to OLAS and .net and I remember the constant efforts of people like Lianne to get everyone pulling in the same direction in what must have often been extremely infuriating and frustrating circumstances.

The forum is my daily fix of all things Jaggy and even punny (but not the extent of diminishing the serious topic of the relevant thread of course ;-)) and I thank Admin for all your efforts to date - it's appreciated.

G

Well I did.

Was your offer taken up, dc? Is there a plan in place to keep the forum running next season?

I have no idea what is involved in administrating a forum. Therefore I don't know whether I have the time or necessary skills to help. Around the time that you offered to help, I asked Admin for information. I have not had a reply.