topcat

Future Of The Forum!

Add you name below and let ADMIN know what they have created and how grateful we are.

Please keep it going

TOPCAT

• Like 1

Now at 31 views and only two replies. This one it different guys. If you are viewing just leave your name without comment if u like. But plaese just leave you name!

Remember your replys make the subject HOT

Edited by topcat

Great for this nomad to hear the differing opinions post match and feel like I still have a grasp on how everything/one at PTFC is developing.

Although I am more of a reader than a poster, I am grateful for all who contribute to this forum and would be lost without it! Love the stats, the history, the debates, the different perspectives and the occasional outbreak of humour.

• Like 1

A good number of years ago we fans were a very worried lot. There were issues galore and real concerns about most things Thistle. This Forum was absolutely vital in bringing motivated guys and gals together .. Indeed the creation of the Nomads is rooted in that time and members of this group.

I sincerely hope that we can organise a rota of effort to keep this thing going

The alternatives?

o Facebook groups - ideally one that we all join or maybe special interest groups like the Buses? or indeed the Nomads(600+)

o Help for this forum from the Club, maybe in exchange for advertising (and / or recognition of the good that comes from this Forum)