The Next Giveaway At Firhill

Jaggernaut

Regarding distribution.I Was handing them out in the Jackie husband stand and with care and due diligence made sure each and everyone was issued 1 per person.

I Had the usual greedy fans who where looking for 2 and 3 more just to satisfy those season ticket holders that elected to stay at home. Producing their season ticket as a means of obtaining extra.

Well for me I stuck to 1 per person and explained that extra boxes were getting held back for just such a case.Thought we did well to last up until kick off before they ran out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what will be next. A flag or a t-shirt would be my guess.

this saturday ..... it is to be foam hand with middle finger extended ..... perfect for waving in direction of the unwashed and giving them a huge girfuy with each of the four goals we're going to score against them.

#saturdayscenes

• Like 1

I think anything that helps generate a bit of interest is a positive thing. Could very well make the difference between someone deciding to come along to the game or not. But the purpose is defeated if folk are able to get hold of these without bothering to turn up.

Jonboy - well done for keeping it to 1 per person.

I didn't appreciate last night's.

Ach... dry yer eyes! ... Yer just a big smut peddlin' Scottish Arthur Daley who got caught..... Where's yer Roller now? :crazy:

Anyhoo... Stevie's goal was a thing of beauty. I'd welcome a few more memories like that.

:thumbsup2:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz