P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

I think the office staff are under a lot of pressure. Not sure whether it's under staffed or whether the systems aren't good.

I must say, there are people in the office that go to great lengths to help.

That would be my observation as well. I've got the impression over the years that a lack of staff continuity has been a severe hindrance.

• Like 1

That would be my observation as well. I've got the impression over the years that a lack of staff continuity has been a severe hindrance.

Nail on head m'lady. Individuals try hard to help but there seems to be a seasonal turnover every year.

It's good news day.

First, I have received a couple of payments. One is still clearing but when it does, £120 will be on its way to the club. Thanks guys.

£3970 now collected. Could do with the remaining £165. Please. PM me, I won't bite (or charge interest!)

Second, well, don't know what to say. Those of a nervous disposition might want to look away now...

Thanks to Donald for taking the photos and to Matt for tracking them down for us.

Special thanks to the Elite Pathfinder Squad, the first to reach the summit of the WeAreThistle Centre Circle.

If any of you wants a copy of the photos, PM me with an email address and I'll send full size originals.

I have received an enquiry about having prints done of the photos.

Had a look on PhotoBox. They are difficult sizes to match to a print size. The only format that they fit are panorama prints.

The first pic would be 20cm x 50cm (8" x 20"). These are £4.00 each.

The second pic would be 30cm x 52cm (12" x 21"). These are £5.00 each.

Delivery (for up to 4 prints) £2.99

I can order and have them delivered to you. PM if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought: if somebody could organise it, I'd be up for pledging a quid for every goal we score next season, or a few quid for every game won. If a good number of us did that it could mean a pretty decent sum at the end of the season for something like the players fund.

I would be happy to join in with that. Pound a goal. Anybody else?

PAYE Draw prizes

Have to admit that I have got nowhere with this and I am now really pi55ed off. Have been trying since the end of the season to get the person responsible at the club to get their finger out. My last email to them was an ultimatum. Having received no reply, I have emailed Ian Maxwell to inform him of the situation. I have included my full (largely one way) correspondence.

Unfortunately, the automated reply informed me that Ian is away until 18 July. So no news but I hope and expect that this will be resolved shortly after then.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Loose ends

The PAYE draw prizes are nearly sorted. I have received vouchers for the hospitality winners and all but one of these have been passed on to the winners. Just need Sinistar to contact me.

jaggyben won the signed top. As he mentioned elsewhere, this will be the top worn by Kris Doolan tonight. So this will be passed on soon. As he is unable to use his hospitality package, he offered it to me. I was delighted to accept this very kind gesture. Thank you jaggyben.

Big thanks to those at the club who sorted out the problems with this so promptly.

Thanks to everybody for supporting the club with this initiative. It really was an incredible feat to raise £3970. Enjoy your Centre Circle.

• Like 1