Gary Fraser

Lindau

Apparently he set up one of Morton’s goals too? From a corner! Get him back :crazy:

Just watched McGlaughlin set with a great assist and a goal from a corner against Edinburgh City a couple of weeks ago. Looks like he could be a good player in the making. 

As said Lamont has come onto a game since Super Danny Lennon took over at the Clyde. Scored a twenty yarder to set the Bully Wee on their way to a 3-0 success. They could be heading for the League One playoffs after an awful spell under Jim Chapman. Will his loan cover that eventuality? 

Wee McLaughlin can play in a few attacking positions and is the most natural goalscorer I've seen playing for the U20s or the U19s before that. Someone who can both make and score goals with the ease Neil does should have a good future in the game. What I don't know of course is  what level he'll reach but I don't suppose that element of doubt is unusual, especially with wee forwards.  I imagine playing alongside Peter MacDonald at Stirling will be doing him no harm. Think MacDonald has coaching badges into the bargain.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Now that Morton's season is over is Gary Fraser back at Firhill and can he play for us if Archie thinks he can do a job for us?

Wasn't he loaned out to Morton for the rest of the season 'including any potential play-offs.'?? If that was the case, it would suggest that he's not available for us anyway.

Not convinced he would add anything though - the last three games require the available players to finally deliver convincingly to their full potential. 

Edited by Barney Rubble