Flat Earth

sabbath

Ian, the best way to extinguish a fire is to starve it of oxygen.
I feel it was Peter Gabriel who put it best "Once the flame begins to catch, the wind will blow it higher". Don't hide away, investigate with an open mind, Don't be a prisoner, be a free man. Be seeing you...........

• 2 weeks later...

Been doing some reading...and I'm not sure. But I look around, and it seems pretty flat to me. However, I think I have came to the conclusion that the earth is probably round.

Let your eyes do the talking, it not only seems flat but in actual fact is. Conclusions are only drawn from what you have been programmed to believe. Once your eyes have been opened you cant go back.

Read this based on a comment someone mentioned on the main Jags forum. What an absolute laugh I have had reading it, this is class, i'll be recommending this to a few other forum users I know who haven't read it. Comedy gold.

Sabbath, I would love to know what you do for a living.

• Like 2

Can't believe this thread continues to roll on...

Sabbath - the video you posted that purports to explain eclipses... 1) It's a groovy computer simulation - just the sort of thing you pour scorn on normally! But proves absolutely nothing. If the sun and moon are both objects of a similar size orbiting above the earth's flat surface along similar paths, then why have they not collided at some point? Also I don't understand how day and night works if the sun is permanently above the horizon? I'm obviously not clever enough for this new science... 2) The video purports to explain solar eclipses. What about lunar eclipses, where the shadow of the earth is cast on the moon. This was one of the earliest observations which proved the earth was a globe, as no matter where the eclipse happens, the earth shadow is an arc.

The more evidence you post, the more laughable your theory becomes. Finally, can you please explain the motive behind all of mainstream science conspiring to dismiss flat earth theory for centuries?

Read this based on a comment someone mentioned on the main Jags forum. What an absolute laugh I have had reading it, this is class, i'll be recommending this to a few other forum users I know who haven't read it. Comedy gold. Sabbath, I would love to know what you do for a living.
Would you believe, a senior manager within the civil service.......My initial delve into this subject were for thoughts on the matter, but low and behold, all I get is the ridicule element, which by coincidence is what is generally to be expected. All the return comments clearly show that no research has been done, perhaps a cursory look and nothing more. I guarantee If watch to the finish Eric Dubays "200 truths" you will have more questions than answers. And again as mark Sargent says don't listen to him go out and prove it yourself.

Can't believe this thread continues to roll on... Sabbath - the video you posted that purports to explain eclipses... 1) It's a groovy computer simulation - just the sort of thing you pour scorn on normally! But proves absolutely nothing. If the sun and moon are both objects of a similar size orbiting above the earth's flat surface along similar paths, then why have they not collided at some point? Also I don't understand how day and night works if the sun is permanently above the horizon? I'm obviously not clever enough for this new science... 2) The video purports to explain solar eclipses. What about lunar eclipses, where the shadow of the earth is cast on the moon. This was one of the earliest observations which proved the earth was a globe, as no matter where the eclipse happens, the earth shadow is an arc. The more evidence you post, the more laughable your theory becomes. Finally, can you please explain the motive behind all of mainstream science conspiring to dismiss flat earth theory for centuries?
Sadly it looks that, yes you did take a look at the clip, but you never watched to the end. Perhaps you didn't watch it with an open mind, and by hell or high water were totally not prepared to accept what your eyes and brain were telling you. Thanks having a quick glance at the clip, one of hundreds that fully explain the eclipse. The clip shown is actually a dumbed down version, but never the less all points are covered. maybe it just went over your head or was difficult for you to understand. This subject is like trying to explain civil rights to a KKK member, while it all makes sense your to set in your ways to accept the alternative.....

I've just read that lunar eclipses can be explained by the presence of an invisible 'anti-moon' which occasionally obscures the actual moon... Ok...
A subject like the earth being flat you would think should be clear cut issue, but the fact that no concrete evidence can be produced should set alarm bells ringing. all that is put forward has been either been altered, manufactured or photoshopped, if this does not make you want to ask further questions then there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise. Gravity is solely based in theory, to date gravity has not been proven to be factual, the old guys from Edinburgh who recently declared they had discovered gravitational waves sadly could not repeat their claim, suspicious, don't you think. Gravity is a bogus word for density, plain and simple heavy things fall down while lighter things like gases for example rise up, these are not anti gravitational devices, just lighter that air....Density........time for bed

Would you believe, a senior manager within the civil service.......My initial delve into this subject were for thoughts on the matter, but low and behold, all I get is the ridicule element, which by coincidence is what is generally to be expected. All the return comments clearly show that no research has been done, perhaps a cursory look and nothing more. I guarantee If watch to the finish Eric Dubays "200 truths" you will have more questions than answers. And again as mark Sargent says don't listen to him go out and prove it yourself.

I actually googled this Eric Dubay, but I got as far as he is a 33 year old American who teaches yoga and Wing Chun, laughed for a bit and looked into it no further.

Fenski, apologies it was probably my fault this now continues. I tried to not get drawn in by it, but I just couldn't stop myself from responding. I wish I noticed the thread sooner.

It's hilarious that basically the argument hinges on NASA and other countries similar organisations "lie" that the earth is round. I like the odd conspiracy theory now and again, don't get me wrong. Like alien landings being covered up, fair enough, mass hysteria about wee green men. But, see to be honest, why lie about this, why say it's round if it's flat? I mean, genuinely, I actually don't care either way. The fact that people have put so much time and effort into something so ridiculous is just astounding.

Also, I believe the Eric Dubay video is "200 Proofs" and not "Truths". I thought perhaps you might want to know.

• 1 month later...
I actually googled this Eric Dubay, but I got as far as he is a 33 year old American who teaches yoga and Wing Chun, laughed for a bit and looked into it no further. Fenski, apologies it was probably my fault this now continues. I tried to not get drawn in by it, but I just couldn't stop myself from responding. I wish I noticed the thread sooner. It's hilarious that basically the argument hinges on NASA and other countries similar organisations "lie" that the earth is round. I like the odd conspiracy theory now and again, don't get me wrong. Like alien landings being covered up, fair enough, mass hysteria about wee green men. But, see to be honest, why lie about this, why say it's round if it's flat? I mean, genuinely, I actually don't care either way. The fact that people have put so much time and effort into something so ridiculous is just astounding. Also, I believe the Eric Dubay video is "200 Proofs" and not "Truths". I thought perhaps you might want to know.
I somewhat feel that you started with a prejudiced mindset to begin with. No mater who Eric Dubay is, its the content of what he is saying you should consider, and debunk any of the 200 truths. Old Mark Twain hit the nail on the head when it comes to pointing out, when you have been fooled. Eric puts the argument down probably to much in black and white for folks like yourself, perhaps Mark Sargent should have been your first port of call, in my opinion the best is the Morgile.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbrf5doLyKU. the truth is there for anyone who wants to find it.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to anyone that believes this but the Earth is not F**KING flat!

Thank you ������

no curvature and star trails absolutely prove conclusively that if nothing else, we Don't live on a ball. the accepted claim from the pseudo scientists proclaim that the earth is an oblate spheroid, while Neil Degrasse Tyson claims it more pear shaped, all the while Nasa continues to show it as a ball. Strangely enough the continents are never the same size.

there is no proof the earth is a globe, check out Eric Dubays 200 proofs, I would recommend Mark Sargents flat earth clues, they are short enough for those with limited attention span.

• 2 weeks later...
Science has now developed into the status of more or less a religion. Popular science is no more than a bible to that effect....... Provable, testable and repeatable is the only true definition of what science really is, and its only when you step back and let your own senses take control reality steps in.... what do you observe, what can you prove.... Gravity to this very day is only a theory which has not and I repeat has not been proven. The real answer is density if your struggling, and not this fabricated theory of gravity.

Flat earth is moving forward rapidly throughout the world, there are regular meetings for west central Scotland in Paisley, if you wish to know more check out "Beyond the imaginary curve" and there will be a major conference held in the USA in November of this year with the UK following suit next year in Birmingham 2018. With other countries throughout out flat earth now asking questions it is freighting how little Science can actually prove......... there is No curve, star patterns have never changed for thousands of years and the horizon always comes up to eye level. Eric Dubay has another 197 proofs that orthodox Science cant debunk..........Sweet dreams

• 1 month later...