Flat Earth

sabbath

I can see your obviously struggling with the premise. I urge you to just take a look at some of the work of the Morgile, Jeranism or even Mark Sargent. You will have more questions than answers, even the great Nikola Tesla it was all BS. As for facts, why would anyone trust a bunch of second world was Nazis......Go searching.......the truth is out there.........

you have been reading to many Terry Pratchett books, i would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are on the wind up.......but.

• Like 1

I can see your obviously struggling with the premise. I urge you to just take a look at some of the work of the Morgile, Jeranism or even Mark Sargent. You will have more questions than answers, even the great Nikola Tesla it was all BS. As for facts, why would anyone trust a bunch of second world was Nazis......Go searching.......the truth is out there.........

Sorry, haven flown in the cockpit of an aircraft at altitude I've seen the curvature of the earth.

Haven flown the "Santa route" over the pole, and been in the south Atlantic there are 2 poles

If the earth isn't round then explain why the water goes a different direction down the tap in the UK compared to say the Falklands in the Southern Hemisphere

Explain why days shorten into winter and lengthen into summer as the earth rotates on an elliptical arc round the sun

Explain a lunar or solar eclipse

Explain tides

Explain why no one has fallen off the end of the earth, or why we have oceans that haven't poured off the end of the world

Edited by Norgethistle

Sorry, haven flown in the cockpit of an aircraft at altitude I've seen the curvature of the earth.

Haven flown the "Santa route" over the pole, and been in the south Atlantic there are 2 poles

If the earth isn't round then explain why the water goes a different direction down the tap in the UK compared to say the Falklands in the Southern Hemisphere

Explain why days shorten into winter and lengthen into summer as the earth rotates on an elliptical arc round the sun

Explain tides

Explain why no one has fallen off the end of the earth, or why we have oceans that haven't poured off the end of the world

Not entirely sure that this one is valid.

http://www.scientifi...y-finally-sett/

https://www.loc.gov/...s/coriolis.html

http://blog.scienceg...ern-hemisphere/

earth calling sabbath ..... please answer the questions

so the earth is flat, hmmmm?

let's for a minute imagine i haven't had chewie and hapless hans do a flyby of earth in the millennium falcon with me in it, or that i've never visited the earth from space, or seen it in rear view mirror of the falcon as i've left it to train jedis in other galaxies ..... and i am only a mortal human whose feet has never left the ground.

in that imaginary situation now are we, good, begin i will.

if the earth is truly flat .....

what does the flat surface of the earth sit on?

or is this flat earth floating around on? water, or is it space, or what other entity or substance?

if antartica is a wall, the edge of the world, what is beyond it that the military are guarding? and does antartica surround the earth on all four sides, and if it does can you show me how? if it doesn't surround the flat earth, why doesn't the water in the oceans drain away by falling off the edge of the earth?

that bright burny looking thing in the sky that we sometimes see, that rises on one side of this flat earth, travels slowly across sky and then sets on the other side ..... is that a real round planet of fire, or is that flat too, or is it a cgi effect projected on a big screen canopy that covers the earth? and if it is not fake, how does the burny bright round planet jump from one side of the flat earth when it sets back later to where it rises again next day ..... does someone switch the burny light off or does it have a cloaking device?

same goes for all these other allegedly round planets people see in the night sky ..... are they not round either or like the often rarely seen bright burny thing are they projected onto this big canopy screen that covers the flat earth like a roof?

and if it isn't a real galaxy we see above us and other galaxies we see from standing on this flat earth, and these are not real planets, stars, and galaxies we see, but are in fact cgi on this big canopy screen, who invented this technology and how many millions or billions of years ago was it constructed?

i've many more questions but specific answers to these questions will do for now.

thanks in advance, now let us pray for the truth to come out.

Explain tides

So all the pictures from space are false? The fact you watch satellite TV broadcast from satellites that circle the earth is false? The fact that a compass works due a spinning mass (the earth) is a joke? The fact that in this day of flights ,boats and tv one has ever flown over or sailed to the edge of the world and filmed it makes it even more believable
This is true all images are false, also these facts you speak of are also a fabrication. The compass only points to the centre, no flights ever cross the Antarctic, All communication systems are ground based, and your last is the rub. When a ship crosses over the supposed Horizon, it simply is brought back into to view with a telescope or binoculars, there is no curvature. There are no satellites in space, and NASA never went to the Moon. I don't profess to know all the answers that is why I recommend Eric Dubays 200 truths, Jeranism or The Morgile, all with convincing questions.

so the earth is flat, hmmmm? let's for a minute imagine i haven't had chewie and hapless hans do a flyby of earth in the millennium falcon with me in it, or that i've never visited the earth from space, or seen it in rear view mirror of the falcon as i've left it to train jedis in other galaxies ..... and i am only a mortal human whose feet has never left the ground. in that imaginary situation now are we, good, begin i will. if the earth is truly flat ..... what does the flat surface of the earth sit on? or is this flat earth floating around on? water, or is it space, or what other entity or substance? if antartica is a wall, the edge of the world, what is beyond it that the military are guarding? and does antartica surround the earth on all four sides, and if it does can you show me how? if it doesn't surround the flat earth, why doesn't the water in the oceans drain away by falling off the edge of the earth? that bright burny looking thing in the sky that we sometimes see, that rises on one side of this flat earth, travels slowly across sky and then sets on the other side ..... is that a real round planet of fire, or is that flat too, or is it a cgi effect projected on a big screen canopy that covers the earth? and if it is not fake, how does the burny bright round planet jump from one side of the flat earth when it sets back later to where it rises again next day ..... does someone switch the burny light off or does it have a cloaking device? same goes for all these other allegedly round planets people see in the night sky ..... are they not round either or like the often rarely seen bright burny thing are they projected onto this big canopy screen that covers the flat earth like a roof? and if it isn't a real galaxy we see above us and other galaxies we see from standing on this flat earth, and these are not real planets, stars, and galaxies we see, but are in fact cgi on this big canopy screen, who invented this technology and how many millions or billions of years ago was it constructed? i've many more questions but specific answers to these questions will do for now. thanks in advance, now let us pray for the truth to come out.
I have no doubt you have many questions. Since the religion of science has indoctrinated us all into never ever questioning what we have been told. I was amazed to find out that right up until the USA repatriated over 10,000 Nazis after the war, and created NASA led by SS Major Werner Von Braun, the debate over the flat earth was still a contentious subject. Your talk of hypothetical Galaxies and lights in the sky, is just a lot of Dark Matter, nothing has ever been proven, we are just told to belief in Science and look at the nice pictures we see from NAZI, opps sorry NASA...................the truth is out there

earth calling sabbath ..... please answer the questions
Sabbath calling. the Coriolis effect was my leading gambit, or so I thought, this has been brought into question by Thrive and survive another flat earther, as well as others. The Coriolis effect as is the pendulum have been suitably dispelled as phenomena which occurs naturally on the flat earth, a subject which Tesla himself was working on..........Keep looking........the truth is out there

Wow. Just back from 6 weeks hols in the Philippines where, to my chagrin, I was unable to access this magnificent forum. Having logged on a few minutes ago for the first time in what seems like an eternity, I stumble upon this thread. Seems like the upshot of our recent Premiership travails is that one poster has incurred a major bang on the heid.

I'll, er, stick to read only mode for the next day or two till things settle down.

Jeezo.

This is true all images are false, also these facts you speak of are also a fabrication. The compass only points to the centre, no flights ever cross the Antarctic, All communication systems are ground based, and your last is the rub. When a ship crosses over the supposed Horizon, it simply is brought back into to view with a telescope or binoculars, there is no curvature. There are no satellites in space, and NASA never went to the Moon. I don't profess to know all the answers that is why I recommend Eric Dubays 200 truths, Jeranism or The Morgile, all with convincing questions.

There is curvature, I've seen it whilst riding shotgun in the cockpit of a C17 at 42000ft

Satellites do exist, that's how your phone works plus you can see them in the night sky

You've not explained why the sea doesn't just fall over the edge, or the fact no one has seen the edge even from an aircraft

I've flown over the Arctic (correct not the Antarctic) which is one of the poles, most folk flying direct to LA will take the same root to counter the curvature of the earth for shortest distance.

There is curvature, I've seen it whilst riding shotgun in the cockpit of a C17 at 42000ft Satellites do exist, that's how your phone works plus you can see them in the night sky You've not explained why the sea doesn't just fall over the edge, or the fact no one has seen the edge even from an aircraft I've flown over the Arctic (correct not the Antarctic) which is one of the poles, most folk flying direct to LA will take the same root to counter the curvature of the earth for shortest distance.
Your not often correct but sadly your wrong again, the curvature could not be detectable in Concorde, which flew much higher than your shotgun C17, plus when you were riding shotgun, I doubt that the curvature was not at that time uppermost in your thoughts. The horizon always comes up to eye level on every flight you will ever take, this is conclusive proof in itself that the earth is flat. If indeed the earth was a globe the horizon line would disappear from sight. All communication systems are ground based, this is an undeniable fact. There are over 36,000 supposed satellites, and you have seen one or two lights in the sky, Jings.... could you see with your unaided eyes a transit van from Glasgow to Birmingham? because a transit van is roughly the size of an alleged satellite , this is the Bull shine you suggest when you see the occasional pretty lights in the sky.

I'm glad to see you have flown over the Artic, and the reason you will never fly over the Antarctic is that it simply does not exist, that is the missing ingredient, because the reason the water does not flow over the edge is that we are surrounded by the 2 mile high wall of ice. there are no poles just the centre..... This is all to easy for me, I keep referring you all to people such as Eric Dubay; the Morgile; Jeranism even Mark Sargent, these are the dudes who sparked my interest, check them out.............the truth is out there

Your not often correct but sadly your wrong again, the curvature could not be detectable in Concorde, which flew much higher than your shotgun C17, plus when you were riding shotgun, I doubt that the curvature was not at that time uppermost in your thoughts. The horizon always comes up to eye level on every flight you will ever take, this is conclusive proof in itself that the earth is flat. If indeed the earth was a globe the horizon line would disappear from sight. All communication systems are ground based, this is an undeniable fact. There are over 36,000 supposed satellites, and you have seen one or two lights in the sky, Jings.... could you see with your unaided eyes a transit van from Glasgow to Birmingham? because a transit van is roughly the size of an alleged satellite , this is the Bull shine you suggest when you see the occasional pretty lights in the sky. I'm glad to see you have flown over the Artic, and the reason you will never fly over the Antarctic is that it simply does not exist, that is the missing ingredient, because the reason the water does not flow over the edge is that we are surrounded by the 2 mile high wall of ice. there are no poles just the centre..... This is all to easy for me, I keep referring you all to people such as Eric Dubay; the Morgile; Jeranism even Mark Sargent, these are the dudes who sparked my interest, check them out.............the truth is out there

sorry Sabbath i was giving to the benefit of the doubt when you are clearly a complete nut job :borat:

I'm trying to build a picture of the world in my head. I'm using the UN flag as my starting point.

This world thing must have a thickness so I'm imagining a biscuit tin. With the UN flag printed on the top.

What is the height of the tin, approximately? And this 2 mile high wall of ice, is that 2 miles from sea level? And does it go all around the sides of the tin to the bottom?

And the bottom of the tin, or should we call it the dark side, what is it made of?

Is this UN biscuit selection in orbit around the sun? And the sun, of course, is also a biscuit tin?

I'm struggling with this, to be honest.

I'm trying to build a picture of the world in my head. I'm using the UN flag as my starting point.

This world thing must have a thickness so I'm imagining a biscuit tin. With the UN flag printed on the top.

What is the height of the tin, approximately? And this 2 mile high wall of ice, is that 2 miles from sea level? And does it go all around the sides of the tin to the bottom?

And the bottom of the tin, or should we call it the dark side, what is it made of?

Is this UN biscuit selection in orbit around the sun? And the sun, of course, is also a biscuit tin?

I'm struggling with this, to be honest.

mr bowen a shorter version of my post #25 that is, but as you will see from his eventual reply #32 answer the questions i posed, he did not, avoided them he did.

as for the emboldened part, don't believe sabbath if he utters the oft repeated lie that the bottom of the biscuit tin flat earth is indeed the dark side ..... i can categorically state there is no truth to the falsehood people like sabbath peddle that there is a portal to and from the dark side just below the biscuit tin, and that whenever there is a earthquake on earth, it is actually a result of hapless hans driving the millennium falcon and not being able to brake it quick enough from warp speed and the falcon thus bounces off the underside of the biscuit tin and that is where earthquakes come from.

This is true all images are false, also these facts you speak of are also a fabrication. The compass only points to the centre, no flights ever cross the Antarctic, All communication systems are ground based, and your last is the rub. When a ship crosses over the supposed Horizon, it simply is brought back into to view with a telescope or binoculars, there is no curvature.

There are no satellites in space, and NASA never went to the Moon. I don't profess to know all the answers that is why I recommend Eric Dubays 200 truths, Jeranism or The Morgile, all with convincing questions.

thanks for the late sunday night chuckles.

found this reply to norge high on the laughmonitor. rather than obliterate them all down one by one, address just one as it is late.

emboldened part ..... so no curvature, we only need to use telescope or binoculars to see a ship on horizon ..... so why do they disappear from view through binoculars or telescope, is that them falling off the edge of the flat earth? ..... oh no they can't because of the wall of ice that surrounds the earth, so when ship does disappear from view through binoculars or telescope, that must be them hitting the wall of ice hmmmm? ..... so why can't we see the wall of ice through binoculars or telescope no matter what direction we point them in hmmmm?

Edited by yoda-jag

the reason the water does not flow over the edge is that we are surrounded by the 2 mile high wall of ice. there are no poles just the centre.

can't let this one slide before log off.

two mile high wall of ice you say hmmm?

mount everest is twenty nine thousand and twenty eight feet above sea level ..... five and a half miles above sea level that is ..... why can't you see the wall of ice from the top of mount everest on a clear day hmmmm? ..... even using binoculars or telescope hmmmm?..... or the highest peak closest to antartica and this two mile high wall of ice ..... aconcagua in south america, and also second highest peak in world, at twenty two thousand eight hundred and thirty seven feet also known as four and a third miles high ..... why can't they see the wall of ice (or even over it) if there is no horizon and the earth is flat?

Edited by yoda-jag

Your not often correct but sadly your wrong again, the curvature could not be detectable in Concorde, which flew much higher than your shotgun C17, plus when you were riding shotgun, I doubt that the curvature was not at that time uppermost in your thoughts. The horizon always comes up to eye level on every flight you will ever take, this is conclusive proof in itself that the earth is flat. If indeed the earth was a globe the horizon line would disappear from sight. All communication systems are ground based, this is an undeniable fact. There are over 36,000 supposed satellites, and you have seen one or two lights in the sky, Jings.... could you see with your unaided eyes a transit van from Glasgow to Birmingham? because a transit van is roughly the size of an alleged satellite , this is the Bull shine you suggest when you see the occasional pretty lights in the sky.

I'm glad to see you have flown over the Artic, and the reason you will never fly over the Antarctic is that it simply does not exist, that is the missing ingredient, because the reason the water does not flow over the edge is that we are surrounded by the 2 mile high wall of ice. there are no poles just the centre..... This is all to easy for me, I keep referring you all to people such as Eric Dubay; the Morgile; Jeranism even Mark Sargent, these are the dudes who sparked my interest, check them out.............the truth is out there

You can see the curvature of the earth at over 35000 feet, as long as you have a decent field of vision (around 60 degrees), flying to Ascension Island at 42000ft and looking out the cockpit trust me you can see it

So, back to this tin of biscuits. There is ice at the centre of the lid (Arctic) and ice around the edge (Antarctic). Two miles high if I remember correctly. Between the two there is a band, all the way round, that is hot. Hot enough to melt the chocolate on the biscuits. With deserts and stuff. How does that work? How does it go cold, hot, cold if they are all the same distance from the Sun tin?

I really hope this is a wind up and not another product of Thatcher's Care in the Community programme.

Do any pictures exist of this 2 mile high wall of ice, also I assume the ice sits on the bottom of the sea in a fully water tight seal with the seabed otherwise the water would leak out
To give a rough Idea. Antartica is in fact the outside edge

Flat_earth.png

So, back to this tin of biscuits. There is ice at the centre of the lid (Arctic) and ice around the edge (Antarctic). Two miles high if I remember correctly. Between the two there is a band, all the way round, that is hot. Hot enough to melt the chocolate on the biscuits. With deserts and stuff. How does that work? How does it go cold, hot, cold if they are all the same distance from the Sun tin? I really hope this is a wind up and not another product of Thatcher's Care in the Community programme.
The Morgile is quite amusing so here is a small clip to give you a taste.

That's great, thanks.

Now we can see how big things really are. Australia for instance. Easy to scale on a flat world. Australia is much wider than the widest part of South America and nearly as big as the widest part of Africa.

Do Australians know this? Have they been keeping it secret from us?

Sorry, I'm out.

Do any pictures exist of this 2 mile high wall of ice, also I assume the ice sits on the bottom of the sea in a fully water tight seal with the seabed otherwise the water would leak out

and is the ice wall still two miles high or is global warming melting it, and that is the real danger to earth, once the ice wall melts, we die?