Accies Game 19/03/16

Lindau

Next two games will go a long way to determining where we will be at the end of the season. Really big game for us this Saturday with Celtic playing Killie at dinner time, so if that result pans out to our satisfaction, we can really open up a big gap with a victory. Confident without being over confident, given that we haven't particularly played well in either game against them this season. Did well to get a draw with ten men, but in the other game I thought we were lucky to draw with them, when they went down to ten men. Pretty sure we will fill the Spice of Life stand. Let's hope we are celebrating at 4.50!

• Like 1

With us having a game in hand over Hamilton, a win would put us in a very strong position indeed. With 9 games to go, I think even just 10 points more should be enough to see us remain in the top flight. However we can push for better. Our record on Hamilton's plastic pitch has been poor in recent years, so hopefully we can right that on Saturday.

I think we need at least 10 points from the remaining 12 to have any chance of top 6.

That said, a couple of wins for Killie and we could be looking at 11th place.

So I think it's vital that we win this game to keep hopes of top 6 alive and to steer clear of 11th place. At our best we should always be beating this Hamilton side.

The next 2 weekends are big ones.We beat Accies and Kilmarnock lose to Celtic and then we beat Kilmarnock we can look at top 6.If we lose to Accies and Kilmarnock beat Celtic we could be looking at being on the same points as Kilmarnock if they beat us.We have played the top 3 and we played well but we lost and we are on a run of 3points from the last 5 games.We now start a run of games where we are capeable of taking points that would make us safe and looking up.Time show just how good a team we are.

• Like 1

With Motherwell apparently down to the bare minimum due to flu (unless it's gamesmanship), you've got to fancy Aberdeen, which would make 3 points for us very useful indeed!

Looking forward to the game - hopefully we can get the result our previous performances deserved - I don't care if we win this one 'ugly'!