Jags Related Gg's Today's!

Lindau

All those interested in jags related horses should have a look at thistle bloodstock ltd , based at thistle farm Ireland.

Owned by successful business man who is surprise, surprise a thistle man from boyhood. All his horses run with the

jags colours.

:thumbsup:

I've seen Lara Carbonara run at Hamilton a couple of times.

Edited by Charlie Endell

A few out today

Brave Archibald. 6.20 L (Stable in good form)

Lawless Louis 2.50 M (Owes me nowt after winning last two!)

Frederic (Frans) 5.30 M

Think Archie could go well at 7/1 today....worth an EW tickle

Edited by Lindau

Thirty quid I'll never see again.

That's racing for you. Other than Frankel, no horse wins all the time, especially at the level that the jags related horses run at. Keep Brave Archibald in your notebook. Jockey had it out the back and it ran on late, to get within 2 lengths of the winner. Could pop up at a decent price in the next few weeks

Our very own Arnold Lane did the business for a very hot Mick Channon's yard yesterday. I got on at 5s 8)

Always have a look at a Channon horse, no matter the price, when Sylvester De Sousa is in the plate. Nice double for them yesterday!

De Sousa not riding any Channon horses today

I checked if he had any runners today. Only one with, I'm assuming, a young jockey on board.

BOOM

Ettie Hart delivers @ 11/2 :)

I wonder if we could get Mick to get the boots back on ;)

Although the story goes he only got into foitball to set up his training yard as horse racing was always his first love and while he enjoyed a good career he wasn't particularly interested in it.

• Like 2

I checked if he had any runners today. Only one with, I'm assuming, a young jockey on board.

BOOM

Ettie Hart delivers @ 11/2 :)

I wonder if we could get Mick to get the boots back on ;)

Although the story goes he only got into foitball to set up his training yard as horse racing was always his first love and while he enjoyed a good career he wasn't particularly interested in it.

Yeah his stable is in cracking form!. Just as an aside, I buy the Star for the racing page (honest) In their section Punter Pointers they pick one horse a day to follow next time out, this was today's one

BRAVE ARCHIBALD...was tapped for toe again over 10f at Lingfield on Saturday. He was running on strongly at the finish though and is a winner waiting to happen over 11 furlongs plus

Practically exactly what I wrote after the race...lol. Keep your eyes peeled for it running!!