Metro Letters Page

uberteeb

I did one of those splutter out the nose grunt type laughs on the subway whilst reading today’s letters page in the Metro, people thought I was some sort of mental case, you made me do this Neily, you are the WIZARD!

Wait a second, should I post this in 'PTFC in the media' forum as well?

I did one of those splutter out the nose grunt type laughs on the subway whilst reading today’s letters page in the Metro, people thought I was some sort of mental case, you made me do this Neily, you are the WIZARD!

Wait a second, should I post this in 'PTFC in the media' forum as well?

Let the rest of us in on it?

Got a link or able to type it here?

I love the letters page in Metro, brightens up the morning.

My favourite Metro letter from a few years ago: "My mate gets really angry because you never publish his letters. Please infuriate him further by printing a picture of Hulk Hogan."

My favourite Metro letter from a few years ago: "My mate gets really angry because you never publish his letters. Please infuriate him further by printing a picture of Hulk Hogan."

There has been a bit too much election/religious stuff in it recently, the banter is usually better. Although there are a couple of guys who just send in plagarised profanity free letters from Viz which really irks me, I bet they show it to their pals and think they are the bizzle.

Lucky for you I keep my Metro for reading on the journey home:

Why is my morning bus full of lizards, wizards and witches? Please go and get the train. Chicofan, Glasgow

Thanks Uberteeb.

Chicofan - that's a big lol on the chuckle scale, so have given you a green dot in recognition.