The Jags Fans Trivia Page

Rid Skwerr

This is a reminder/heads-up that there is an on-line trivia quiz which was set up exclusively for Jags fans back in the old PTFC.net days.

It was set up by a bloke who used to go by the moniker Red Baron but I don't know if he is still around here under a different name.

The numbers joining in have dwindled a wee bit recently (we're down to 3 regulars), so I thought some of the newer members might be interested.

It costs nothing, is just for fun and runs Monday to Friday each week.

Each day has a different subject - Monday Geography, Tuesday Movies, Wednesday Music, with Thursday and Friday being general trivia.

It runs on US time so each day's quiz ends at about 5am here and it resets as a fresh contest each calendar month.

Here is the front page - http://www.funtrivia...cnet-74669.html

Click on the wee "create account" link in the top right corner of the screen to join.

It only asks for your email address and you create a user name and password.

Signing up through the link above makes you a member of the Jags quiz but also gives you access to thousands of general quizzes on the rest of the site.

It doesn't spam you and I've never had any bumf from them at all.

C'mon in the water's lovely - sign up now and stop me winning every day! :crazy:

Did it.

5/10 for my first quiz. Just warming up.

I'm assuming that you're not supposed to look everything up before posting your answer.......

Ah - forgot to mention it's timed.

So you can Google away, but you won't get many points!

Welcome aboard, guys. Any more takers?

It is well known that Thistle have an intelligent, erudite, and, of course, good-looking support.

No one can see your chiseled features on here, so get yourselves into the trivia quiz and show off your big throbbing brains.

Well done the new boys.

More members please.....

• 2 weeks later...

It is well known that Thistle have an intelligent, erudite, and, of course, good-looking support.

No one can see your chiseled features on here, so get yourselves into the trivia quiz and show off your big throbbing brains.

Well done the new boys.

More members please.....

Been absolutely too busy to dive in in the past week. Hoping to get trivial again soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Chithistle who won this month's quiz by the impressive margin.of 19 points.

He/she had 8 wins out of the 21 days played, with 4 in the last week alone.

A new quiz starts tomorrow so anyone fancying taking a crack Chi's 170 point record join up and have a go. All details in the first post above.

'mon - it's that easy even a Chicagoan can win it! :worship:

• 3 weeks later...