Season Tickets

1 John Lambie

Dunfermline have fold 2046 so far and saw a claim the green filth are at 46000

Wonder how we are doing ?

Quoting Ian Maxwell from the launch of the Players Fund:

"In terms of income, all of our revenue streams are variable and we are already working as hard as we can to maximise income from these areas. Home crowds, for example, have stabilised and we are now at a fairly consistent number of home supporters each week, around 2450 (including season ticket holders and under 16s). This will take time to increase."

I would estimate that would put the number of season ticket holders we had for 15/16 at around 1,600 or so.

Cheers for the link, GJ (apparently I'm out of 'likes' for today).

I noticed this, but no idea what it actually involves -

"Those who have already held a season ticket for three seasons or more will become a beneficiary of the newly established Partick Thistle Football Club Trust.

The Trust is designed to provide supporters with a greater say in the running of Partick Thistle, so being a beneficiary means you will have a direct influence on the club and genuine input into how it operates."

Edited by Charlie Endell

Cheers for the link, GJ (apparently I'm out of 'likes' for today).

I noticed this, but no idea what it actually involves -

"Those who have already held a season ticket for three seasons or more will become a beneficiary of the newly established Partick Thistle Football Club Trust.

The Trust is designed to provide supporters with a greater say in the running of Partick Thistle, so being a beneficiary means you will have a direct influence on the club and genuine input into how it operates."

It's to with the 19% of shareholding held by this new trust (not to be confused with the existing Jags Trust). There's a thread about it here http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/11637-ptfc-trust-meeting-arranged/ Ignore the Player Fund thingy as not connected. Good luck! :)

A couple of us have just realised that despite renewing our season tickets a few weeks ago we have been allocated different seats from those we had last season. The confirmation e-mail did quote the seat but I had wrongly assumed I would automatically be allocated the same seat and hadn't bothered checking properly. So I'd suggest if you renewed online you double check you've been given the correct seat. It will cause problems now as seats used last year are no longer guaranteed and are now being reallocated.

I renewed 3 season tickets 3 odd weeks ago,my own and a u18 and a u16 one but wanted to change seats so did this online and paid the £2 p+p. A couple of weeks passed and nothing so emailed,got automated response but never personal reply,eventually phoned and the office seemed none the wiser re my purchase but after several hours called me back and said more would be posted out. They arrived a few days later in torn standard envelope with no letter/slip. Realised all cards only had block number printed and not row/seat so yet again I await reply from club as I would imagine this could present a problem when old firm play and specified seats are needed. Wish the club would just sort these small things and reply to emails as it comes across as quite amateurish at times especially with posters above wanting to part with cash and receiving no reply.