P A W S - Son Of P A Y E

BowenBoys

Doolan 100

Kris Doolan has now scored 90 goals for Thistle. It is likely that he will reach the landmark of 100 goals this season.

In anticipation of this feat being achieved, the club have agreed to us holding a presentation, to Kris, of a special trophy in our name.

To secure an invitation to this historic and memorable event and photo opportunity, I am asking for an additional pledge of £25, payable only when number one hundred hits the onion bag.

If you haven't yet pledged £1 per point for all goals this season, you must do so in order to take part in this once in a lifetime event.

The trophy will be paid for from the additional pledges. I estimate that this will cost no more than £40. The balance will go into the PAWS pot to be paid into the Player Fund.

Suggested legend on the trophy: Kris Doolan; 100 goals for Partick Thistle; In gratitude; WeAreThistle.co.uk

The presentation event cannot be guaranteed. For instance, should Kris score his hundredth goal in the Scottish Cup Final then sign for Barcelona, we're ****ed.

Thank you Metz.

I understand what you are saying. Kris is a true legend. Not just for his goal scoring feats but also his character and attitude. I won't devalue that and I certainly don't intend that Kris should be presented with a cheap looking trophy. It is possible to get nice engraved glass trophies at reasonable cost.

If we get more people involved, I will look again at cost of trophy and get, perhaps, a larger nice engraved glass trophy.

My self-imposed brief is raising money for the club and this initiative is intended to do just that. It's great that it will give us access to the star player of this generation for an exclusive award presentation and also boost Archie's Player Fund.