David Crawford/ Keegan Bradley

jagfaelivi

In the photo of our new goalie on the Evening Times website he looks incredibly like the US golfer Keegan Bradley who is doing so well at Royal Troon this weekend.

Anybody see the resemblance or is it just me........?

Can't comment as haven't seen Mr Bradley as yet.

Btw my MotM last night went to Ryan Edwards. Thought he showed incredible energy levels when he came on for us particularly after helping out a depleted Airdrie side for much of the night.

:)

In the photo of our new goalie on the Evening Times website he looks incredibly like the US golfer Keegan Bradley who is doing so well at Royal Troon this weekend. Anybody see the resemblance or is it just me........?

Just what are you insinuating?

In the photo of our new goalie on the Evening Times website he looks incredibly like the US golfer Keegan Bradley who is doing so well at Royal Troon this weekend.

Anybody see the resemblance or is it just me........?

The most striking resemblance at the Open is that between Soren Kjeldsen and Kallum Higginbotham! They even walk in an identical way and demonstrate the same mix of brilliance and rashness.

Soren/Kallum was in the same pairing as Kegan/David yesterday. Accordingly I do have Kegan's appearance imprinted in my memory. I have not yet seen a good picture of David the new goalie, but when I do, I will reply to the OP.

Edited by partickthedog